Monsoon & Marley, Zahia (2019) Part#1

Just now, Amy3 said:

That would nice I suppose, but in practice the temptation seems to be too great. I guess it's fun to venture out and take it out on the unwanted and undeserving. Same reason scientists do experiments on cock roaches. Cause no one cares what's done to a cockroach. Telling a tenant she needs bug spray to rid her pussy from all the strange dicks is funny if it's said in the right place.

But one persons "unwanted and undeserving" is probably somebody else's favorite 

• Like 2

I think a lot more people read the forum without bothering to sign up the same as watch VH without joining. If you like something you will watch it (even on the crappy free cams), if you don't you won't. I know I lurked around the forum and VH for well over 12 months before I joined either (I stupidly kept paying for RLC before I came to my senses and realised how bad it had become)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Good comment. I agree they are doing it right and adding the camgirls has been a success for them obviously or they wouldn’t keep adding them or allowing them to exist on their site. I don’t agree that we should be hoping for their failure. If indeed they are successful then all boats rise. If anything I suspect that VHtV has gained a great many new subs as a result of the camstars. That inevitably leads to a larger pool for which the others who don’t cam to CB to pull from. There is indeed a symbiotic relationship between all of the tenants. This idea of hoping the camstars fail is like cutting off your nose to spite your face. This is what has me so bothered. Why can’t we treat all of the tenants with the same level of respect no matter what their show consists of without insulting them and constantly telling them that they should leave and be banned? That’s what I don’t like. When the 41% voice of cc is a constant voice of distain for them, it bothers me. 

X100

50 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Amy, I hope you take my comment constructively, but this is how you do your thing and you are so good at it. You undermine or exaggerate facts to make a dramatic point. Then the other party tries to call it out, but she/he absolutely does not have has your legendary power to change the situation by phrasing it differently. That usually ignites a lengthy exchange.

FYI, I feel pity for the looser who try to insult tenants here. There are people in this forum (including me and yourself) who can easily take care of the matter. 

However,  the way that you planted the world "insult" in your sentence is part of the exaggeration I was trying to explain.  I know you can bring so many examples here and you your legendary power to explain how it can read as an insult. But please don't. People don't intentionally insult tenants here (specially sweet harmless girls like Sofi & Carmen) and if they do, they won't last long in camcaps . That is why I like camcaps and avoid other similar forums specially those anon* boards - prefer not mention the url so they won't be promoted.    

I like you Amy, hope we stay cool. 

I like you both. I think you both have good heads on your shoulders, as
my Grandmother used to say. But, I have to go with Amy on this one.

People hurl insults at tenants in this forum all time and then claim it's
just their opinion.

For example, if someone says that a tenant is undeserving of their partner
and should get out of the relationship and leave the apt, unless you were
raised under a rock, you know absolutely that is a rude and insulting
comment. Yet, people have said exactly that and then claimed it wasn't
insulting, it was just their opinion. Well, it may be their opinion, but that
doesn't mean it's not also rude and insulting.

Just because you can think it up doesn't mean it's appropriate to say it.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I like you both. I think you both have good heads on your shoulders, as
my Grandmother used to say. But, I have to go with Amy on this one.

People hurl insults at tenants in this forum all time and then claim it's
just their opinion.

For example, if someone says that a tenant is undeserving of their partner
and should get out of the relationship and leave the apt, unless you were
raised under a rock, you know absolutely that is a rude and insulting
comment. Yet, people have said exactly that and then claimed it wasn't
insulting, it was just their opinion. Well, it may be their opinion, but that
doesn't mean it's not also rude and insulting.

Just because you can think it up doesn't mean it's appropriate to say it.

Fully agree...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Would see even more with the shirt off lool

image.thumb.png.01a76c775f851724db82ac7e22429832.png

image.thumb.png.2192805c38aec1d5349c2ef60ce936a8.png

Here is her potentials, no you know why I have hopes for this place.

• Like 2