Monsoon & Marley, Zahia (2019) Part#1

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:

Looks like Em is living there 

39 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yeah maybe she is hiding under one of the beds 😂

To me, Em was much better than these. 

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

These people really fucked @Mrs.Kitty over as they do absolutely nothing there. Poor Lisa. She does not deserve that 

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

It does seem that way. Free place to sale up. Oh well, Lisa knows best. 

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

That place is not bad. I actually like it. Just needs different people to shine 

Partially our fault (or my fault) for getting too much excited by just two nights posting comments and begging them to join the project. I could not believe they end up like this after such hot actions.

Still I am confused what happens to that sex drive?  Things does not add up.

3 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Partially our fault (or my fault) for getting too much excited by just two nights posting comments and begging them to join the project. I could not believe they end up like this after such hot actions.

Still I am confused what happens to that sex drive?  Things does not add up.

They just put on a show that night and that is it. Not your fault at all. They even told Lisa wrong things obviously. She never would have taken them when she knew how boring they are now. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

They just put on a show that night and that is it. Not your fault at all. They even told Lisa wrong things obviously. She never would have taken them when she knew how boring they are now. 

Monsoon and Marley did get it on last night for a short time but that probably means they will lie about for a few days then disappear again.

Lisa will be weilding the axe soon for sure.A pity though.

35 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Monsoon and Marley did get it on last night for a short time but that probably means they will lie about for a few days then disappear again.

Lisa will be weilding the axe soon for sure.A pity though.

You mean that pathetic performance fully clothed in the dark? That won't cut it at all for sure. 

• Like 1