Monsoon & Marley, Zahia (2019) Part#1

I've got three apartments in my favorites, I thought this one will be up next to be added, but so far it's nothing but just a big question mark ☹️

1 hour ago, waldi said:

I've got three apartments in my favorites, I thought this one will be up next to be added, but so far it's nothing but just a big question mark ☹️

Really frustrating as it could be irresistible with a little effort and imagination.

10 minutes ago, squish said:

Really frustrating as it could be irresistible with a little effort and imagination.

I think they are trying. They brought a new good looking guy, but he left.

The reason that we were supper impressed with them in Lisa place was that super guy who serviced both girls for a few rounds, then masturbated in bathroom. Unfortunately, I think he is gone.

Monsoon is not very interested in these girls - as much as Marley tried. 

So, we ended up with two hot, open and motivated girls who don't have any male to play with. Seems a common problem in VH. ( or in Russia in general ?? )

20 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Can someone clear this up for me please?

Who is who in this place?.I thought Monsoon was the girl with the tattoo on her face.Duh!!!

Anyway,if they don't step up to the plate soon !!!!!!!!!!

Monsoon - girl with face tattoo

Zahia - other girl

Marley - Monsoons bf?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Monsoon - girl with face tattoo

Zahia - other girl

Marley - Monsoons bf?

You may have to explain again at some point as it goes in but nothing their to stop it falling out the other side.🤪🤣

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Just In said:

You may have to explain again at some point as it goes in but nothing their to stop it falling out the other side.🤪🤣

You said the other day that you weren't blanking me because you had been doing o/t.

Nah!You were in Somerset getting lessons from the Clown Prince!!😀

BTW as you know he is a Tosser yeh!

Well you have just inherited Balloon😀

• Like 1