B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #6

il y a 1 minute, Noldus a dit :

Damira is on fire

Well seems like Damira will feed her lust with the girls before heading back to find her co-star?

I suppose her guy should be either in the kitchen, LR or back in her room looking at his phone waiting for the call? 😏

7 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Honestly I don't see why some of the guys here are adverse to seeing girls being involved with guys coming into this project.

This is a fxxking adult content provider and girls/guys are part of adult entertainment.

And these are adults mind you, not some 16-17 years old who might not know how to reject and protect themselves.

I am not saying Anabella must say yes to Damira & her co-star but there is also nothing wrong in saying YES I WANT TO HAVE SOME FUN.

Girls at this age, if they are not attached should not be too snobbish and spoil the fun.

That's my take.

Fiby ran out to the pool to hide while they do their thing.  I like Fiby...she is fine with the girls but she has a by friend and wants nothing to do with the silverback...that's why .:dodgy:

à l’instant, maxfactor a dit :

Fiby ran out to the pool to hide while they do their thing.  I like Fiby...she is fine with the girls but she has a by friend and wants nothing to do with the silverback...that's why .:dodgy:

Hey Max, yea I read about Fiby's bf and that some of the subs here saw him FaceTiming with her.

I mean for her its fine, I think Robert or someone else mentioned that she has a ring too so perhaps she just want to be true to her REAL BOYFRIEND and skip the fun.

I am okay with that.