B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #6

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Now it's Anabella and Debby's turn.  I hope Debby showered.

Enough sex for tonight, lets take a break shall we? My eyes are all dizzy after watching that 4 some in Megans room 🥴

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Well I'm really disappointed in Debby but proud of Anabella and Feby tonight.  They had some fun and played the games but they didn't get involved in the hard sex.  They could have but chose not to.  Bravo girls

Why do you think they took it to Anabella's room?  She was going to join in with them, but she cut herself while shaving her legs in the shower and was trying to stop the bleeding.  That's the only reason she didn't get involved.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Why do you think they took it to Anabella's room?  She was going to join in with them, but she cut herself while shaving her legs in the shower and was trying to stop the bleeding.  That's the only reason she didn't get involved.

She didnt seem interested at all and tried to escape many times but the guy wouldnt let her go, there was no need for her to go shave if she wanted to join in she would have done right away.

• Like 1

Just now, Ash1 said:

I think you're wrong.  They followed after Anabella.  She tried to resist but the ape man was all over her and Damira helping.  He actually picked her up and carried her back to the bed at one point and she had a really worried look on her face. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Fagen said:

The others probably think they had a crazy night, Damira and the others, hope they get to check replay and see what the others been doing, 5 top cams on the first row 🙂

TBH Nate had no idea that was coming (cumming) but I think during the table time Belle and Megan could see how well the 2 guys were hitting it off and gradually manoeuvered them into what happened which was spectacular. If Nate had got going earlier I feel it would have been more so but he preserved and in the end delivered. I think the girls enjoyed that a lot and I think they were open to swap which some of you seem to have a strange moral objection too. In the same situation I probably would not want my GF fucking another man but Never say Never. Many couples do swap and it's just what they choose to do.

This was not a planned event. Nate and Belle even discussed going home before anything had happened but the drink, the atmosphere, the sexy girls meant they were won over. I am sure the others had a great night but this harked back to that night one September and shows how far the Pixies have come/cum because they certainly did plenty of that.