Asia & Hakeem (& other Women) General Chat Topic 2019 #7

Hi folks!

Well i was reading about macho man's cheating on this topic....

But frankly, who would do it.... in front of a webcam with thousands of people watching ??? Is it just absolutely stupid or comedy?

And the women must know about the cameras. Could RLC take the risk of having a trial for abuse because sexual exhibition of an unaware person on the internet is stricly illegal.

And Asia... well, just sitting there whitout any emotion like a pudding....

Sorry for breaking the atmosphere 😉 but i really prefered Julia and Eric in this place even if it also was boring sometimes.

• Like 1

Just now, Routard said:

Hi folks!

Well i was reading about macho man's cheating on this topic....

But frankly, who would do it.... in front of a webcam with thousands of people watching ??? Is it just absolutely stupid or comedy?

And the women must know about the cameras. Could RLC take the risk of having a trial for abuse because sexual exhibition of an unaware person on the internet is stricly illegal.

And Asia... well, just sitting there whitout any emotion like a pudding....

Sorry for breaking the atmosphere 😉 but i really prefered Julia and Eric in this place even if it also was boring sometimes.

yes, the girls that Hakeem brings back to the apartment know all about the cameras because as stupid as the suits are on RLC, even they aren't that stupid!!  this apartment was put on line as a fucking joke and it has lived up to it!!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, rebliz said:

Any woman in normal life. that is no the situation here

1. she living here on other one money (could be the money is the main point)

2. She have a contract with RLC

3. Maybe after all she in love with that Asshole ☹️

I think could be the two first points,money and contract.Really don't think she loves him.Third point could be some mental issues of Asia.Even with the money she didn't needed to acept things like she does and treat him the way she does.Just imagine this..you are suposly a couple,live in same house and your girlfriend cheats you all the time,sleeps outside all the time..would you acept it?Pretty sure if you have any selfrespect you wouldn't.But for some people money makes them acept a lot of situations.

16 hours ago, ze81 said:

I think could be the two first points,money and contract.Really don't think she loves him.Third point could be some mental issues of Asia.Even with the money she didn't needed to acept things like she does and treat him the way she does.Just imagine this..you are suposly a couple,live in same house and your girlfriend cheats you all the time,sleeps outside all the time..would you acept it?Pretty sure if you have any selfrespect you wouldn't.But for some people money makes them acept a lot of situations.

1. I ? will not accept it but if it was her apartment and I need a place for living and  ……. get some sex from time to time (even only missionary one) maybe I will 😊

Lol,wonder if she was hided outside waiting for Asia to leave..almost immediately after she leaves this girl arrives,two bastards..him and the girl.Another big pair of worns will be puted in Asia head today.Honestly no money is worth of this shame.

il y a 24 minutes, Sexytreach a dit :

Hakeem seems to like this girl the most out of the rest...He cooks for her, vibes better with her and doesn't even bother wrapping it up during sex....She must know about Asia....I am certain some of these girls know about his infidelities...No one can be that stupid

She caught him out a few weeks ago after finding Asia's cosmetics and hair brush in the bathroom, then locking Mr B in the balcony room and threatening to search the apartment 😂😂😂

You're right, though - it must be love because he's fed, watered and entertained her for over two hours, fully clothed and without a single fingering.