Asia & Hakeem (& other Women) General Chat Topic 2019 #7

22 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Reward him with what.  Lick another Girls dried up cum off his dick.  :biggrin:

Hakeem is nothing but a deadbeat LOSER!

Agree regard Hakeem but her isn't less..would say more than 90% of the woman's that have proud and selfrespect would acept the crap going on,he betrails her time after time and she turns the face to the other side like it doesn't happens and treats him like a king..he is a loser but her also.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree regard Hakeem but her isn't less..would say more than 90% of the woman's that have proud and selfrespect would acept the crap going on,he betrails her time after time and she turns the face to the other side like it doesn't happens and treats him like a king..he is a loser but her also.

Someday she's going to come home early and catch Hakeem with his pants down.  Then that will be it for this apartment. If she hasn't figured him out by now then she better start reading forums and get educated.

• Upvote 1

Asia looks more lonely and despondent than ever this morning.  In a phone conversation with a friend a few months ago, Mr B confirmed that she already had "mental and emotional issues", and this whole apartment / alleged-relationship set up is doing nothing to help.  Does she even have a job any more, or is she surviving on the RLC handout?

2 hours ago, franklin said:

Asia looks more lonely and despondent than ever this morning.  In a phone conversation with a friend a few months ago, Mr B confirmed that she already had "mental and emotional issues", and this whole apartment / alleged-relationship set up is doing nothing to help.  Does she even have a job any more, or is she surviving on the RLC handout?

Not surprising stuck with an arsehole like him...😒 

On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 1:48 PM, HarleyFatboy said:

i'm sure you've seen him when the other girls are there, does he have "emotions" for those girls or are they just a "wham bam thank you mamm"?

He has emotions for that big brunette he doesn't use a condom un plus he not in a rush to get her out of the apartment.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, franklin said:

"She already had mental and emotion issues",that would explain a lot,don't know any woman(working correctly in all aspects) that would acept being betrayed so much times and then(this is what is even more confusing)to receive the bastard with harms opened and treat him like a king.To Hakeem favor(although not much)he shows that don't care about her,he is out and sleeps out a lot,but she(maybe due to that Heath issues)just pretends nothing happens.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

"She already had mental and emotion issues",that would explain a lot,don't know any woman(working correctly in all aspects) that would acept being betrayed so much times and then(this is what is even more confusing)to receive the bastard with harms opened and treat him like a king.To Hakeem favor(although not much)he shows that don't care about her,he is out and sleeps out a lot,but she(maybe due to that Heath issues)just pretends nothing happens.

Since Hakeem said that to one of his hook-ups, I would not put too much faith into it's accuracy.  But if it is true and she does in fact have mental and emotional issues,  that makes him even worse in my book because he

is just using her and taking advantage of her mental stability.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tims2000xx said:

He has emotions for that big brunette he doesn't use a condom un plus he not in a rush to get her out of the apartment.

He does not know the first thing about having emotions beyond his own self He is a narcissist.

il y a 52 minutes, happyone a dit :

Since Hakeem said that to one of his hook-ups, I would not put too much faith into it's accuracy.  But if it is true and she does in fact have mental and emotional issues,  that makes him even worse in my book because he

It was in a long conversation with a Nigerian friend - lots of talk in Yoruba and English - about work and women, so probably correct.  In the same conversation he said he can do what he likes, whenever he likes, so he's definitely using the situation to his advantage.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, happyone said:

All i know that any woman is this situation would behave very very diferent from Asia,so that leads to believe some mental issue is possible,him no doubts..he is a bastard.We also have to take in consideration the money aspect,but still..most womans wouldn't acept it no matter what amount was involved.We could talk about the (remote)" possibility she have no ideia about what is going on but come on..dude barely is in the house,sleeps tons of nights out,internet..So this is praticaly impossible.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

All i know that any woman is this situation would behave very very diferent from Asia

Any woman in normal life. that is no the situation here

1. she living here on other one money (could be the money is the main point)

2. She have a contract with RLC

3. Maybe after all she in love with that Asshole ☹️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1