Asia & Hakeem (& other Women) General Chat Topic 2019 #7

The scenario becomes even more tragic.  Birthday cake and gifts lovingly prepared and waiting on the romantically decorated table, with Asia sitting on her own and flicking through birthday themed songs on the TV. 

But where is the birthday boy?

Both are shamefully and a desgrace,him a lazy cheater,her accepts all and even more and just treat the big cheater like a king.One of most disgraceful situations i seen in many years of rlc,and i seen pretty bad stuff(like prior couple,Steve etc).Maybe they deserve one another..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, happyone said:

You mean cake and berries??? 😏

I mean a loaf of bread.

But Asia is not allowed to eat her own bread. Certanly not a full meal with bread, butter, jam and milk. She only get a small smell of her bread while it's still in the plastic bag. The bread has to be saved, there are alot of hungry women to share with out there.

On 9/16/2019 at 1:53 AM, ze81 said:

People never forget..Money can buy people.This house residents are a great exemple of that.

This apartment is so absurd. No life, no excitement, just boredom and void.

I feel like they're get more boring every week. 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Alladino said:

This apartment is so absurd. No life, no excitement, just boredom and void.

I feel like they're get more boring every week. 

Only reason the fake couple still appears in house is the $$$$,as long as they get paycheck they won't leave,He only appears in house half of the week,other half of week he lives with his lovers,her also not very present,for money pretends is dumb as an Rock,there is nothing..rlc have very few couples houses and is totaly wasting a house with this two when they could and should use the place with a genuine couple.As i said prior..is unbelievable place still online.

• Like 1