Asia & Hakeem (& other Women) General Chat Topic 2019 #7

Asia seems to be preparing for a party - she's blown up silver foil balloons that give the year 1984, plus a few heart-shaped balloons that she's written messages on with a Sharpie.  However, I don't think she's quite worked out that the balloons need filling with helium for the best effect, and she's trying to stand them up on their own. 😂

If it's Mr B's birthday that would make him 35. 

2 hours ago, franklin said:

Asia seems to be preparing for a party - she's blown up silver foil balloons that give the year 1984, plus a few heart-shaped balloons that she's written messages on with a Sharpie.  However, I don't think she's quite worked out that the balloons need filling with helium for the best effect, and she's trying to stand them up on their own. 😂

Always nice to give a birthday party to the "partner" that betrayls her all the time😂.Absolutely unbeliable.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, franklin said:

Asia seems to be preparing for a party - she's blown up silver foil balloons that give the year 1984, plus a few heart-shaped balloons that she's written messages on with a Sharpie.  However, I don't think she's quite worked out that the balloons need filling with helium for the best effect, and she's trying to stand them up on their own. 

14 for the day 

9 for the month 

28 for his Age 

you're welcome 😁

• Like 1

il y a 15 minutes, moos54 a dit :

do you saw them make a party yesterday? because not me 

By Asia and Mr B's usual standards that was a party.  😂😂😂

BTW there was no '2' so Mr B must be 8 years old.

I think I've solved it though - in the 9 months they've been together they've shagged 14 times, Asia only enjoying it 8 times.

8 hours ago, franklin said:

By Asia and Mr B's usual standards that was a party.  

I think I've solved it though - in the 9 months they've been together they've shagged 14 times, Asia only enjoying it 8 times.

look better red balloons on replay 

4 hours ago, franklin said:

By Asia and Mr B's usual standards that was a party.  😂😂😂

LMAO