Asia & Hakeem (& other Women) General Chat Topic 2019 #7

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

that makes a farewell birthday party 😁

As it is now, Hakeem is the only one doing much in this apartment. I'd like to see Asia loosen up abit though. I think she is stunningly beautiful!

Just now, ed2 said:

As it is now, Hakeem is the only one doing much in this apartment. I'd like to see Asia loosen up abit though. I think she is stunningly beautiful!

I don't think they'll be around much longer. Probably RLC needs this apartment for another girl on vecation. 😂

32 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I also like Asia and I would like Hakeem to take her wildly as with others, but every time he tries anything innovative, she complains of pain, and suddenly they return to the same position as before

She seems nice and certainly under his spell, from a point of view I hate Hakeem for that but from another point of view, I like his conquests 😉

• Like 1

Just now, moos54 said:

I also like Asia and I would like Hakeem to take her wildly as with others, but every time he tries anything innovative, she complains of pain, and suddenly they return to the same position as before

She seems nice and certainly under his spell, from a point of view I hate Hakeem for that but from another point of view, I like his conquests 😉

If she's always complaining of pain then I have no doubts that she knows about the other girls and is fine with him doing all the sexual stuff he wants with them.

16 minutes ago, moos54 said:

If it hurts, I suggest she could try gently stoaking with her own fingers. 😉

Hope Asia parents and family(well Hakeem parents,family also)don't know how to watch the house,can you imagine her family watching her being "cheated" all the time and she pretending nothing happens and even "reward" him,sick situation.Very few womans would acept this situation,even if a lot of money were involved.

Seems westerday Asia was preparing anotehr party for her lover,but her lover didn't show up and was all night out Probrably with one of his lovers😅.I refuse to believe Asia is like this..maybe if she was a teenager,naive..but she is a grown woman and acts like this..will she reward the lover when he arrives(god knows when lol)!?Surreal.

20 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Seems westerday Asia was preparing anotehr party for her lover,but her lover didn't show up and was all night out Probrably with one of his lovers😅.I refuse to believe Asia is like this..maybe if she was a teenager,naive..but she is a grown woman and acts like this..will she reward the lover when he arrives(god knows when lol)!?Surreal.

Reward him with what.  Lick another Girls dried up cum off his dick.  :biggrin:

Hakeem is nothing but a deadbeat LOSER!

• Like 2