Asia & Hakeem (& other Women) General Chat Topic 2019 #7

I seen some pretty messed up situation in my years in Rlc but this two are by far the most messed up one,if i was a Woman(and bet most of womans think like this) i would never acept the situation she is,the image that passes of her is that for money she pretends not to know he fucks several womans in same place she sits,eats,sings..money should never be above self respect and dignity,never.Neer seen a thing like this prior,there was isolated cases of one or other resident cheating their partners but this is in another level(of degradation),is to bad to be true.Neither her is a good exemple for womans neither him for men's.

il y a 4 minutes, miscvoyeur a dit :

Was she new?

No.  On her first visit months ago she paid Mr B for his services, but she now seems to be a regular booty call, along with Camo Girl (although he might still be paying her).

44 minutes ago, franklin said:

No.  On her first visit months ago she paid Mr B for his services, but she now seems to be a regular booty call, along with Camo Girl (although he might still be paying her).

Think all the girls he brings are payed(only doubts is the ebony girl,that one not sure)but this one and Camo girl..few doubths.Not even a new girl to bring a little interest back to house zzz.