Asia & Hakeem (& other Women) General Chat Topic 2019 #7

Last week in this place..Hakeem was out(as he does always)three,maybe four days..arrived stayed the rest of day/night..next day puted some clothes in bag and leaved..second day he is gone..Her..packed some clothes..also gone..no warning from rlc..nothing.Sometimes the most difficult Its to acept the fail..this two(fake couple)and the situation they were puted is a major fail.Rlc don't wait one year or two to do what should be done asap..to replace this two with a real couple.

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Happy,you usualy do this(i could do it but if you want go on),maybe to create a new house topic(September forward),probably will be the last one for the fake couple😅.

I think that we should just let this one run to however many pages it goes as long as this apartment is open.

But if it goes much beyond 30 pages and the apartments is still open for some stupid reason, then I will create one for October. 

1 hour ago, happyone said:

I think that we should just let this one run to however many pages it goes as long as this apartment is open.

But if it goes much beyond 30 pages and the apartments is still open for some stupid reason, then I will create one for October. 

Sounds fine.i would create one now but your view seems wise(at some point you would have to archieve that😝).

Il y a 3 heures, StnCld316 a dit :

RLC should bring another Russian Couple. Since their leasing the Apartment and it's sitting empty why not bring Nelly & Bogdan back or Anabelle without Efim.  :biggrin:

Although this would be a really good option, I can't see an end to the current status yet.  The most predictable outcome will be that Asia forgives Mr B for fuck-knows-what and the whole stupid scenario goes round in another circle.  If there is a breakup, then RLC will most certainly keep Mr B on the books.  Asia will be of zero interest living there on her own - she's just too ordinary and unadventurous, so she'll be out.  But Mr B....  it was his antics that got this apartment switched over to fully "members only" in the first place.  Without Asia in the frame, Mr B will have free reign to work his magic on as many guests as he sees fit.  It'll pull in more interested viewers and RLC will get a few more paying customers.  So, my prediction is that it will be Asia out, Mr B in, and the apartment gets switched to the "Singles" section.  Probably where it should have been all along, really.

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC should bring another Russian Couple. Since their leasing the Apartment and it's sitting empty why not bring Nelly & Bogdan back or Anabelle without Efim.  :biggrin:

Rlc should bring a new couple,but this time a real couple.For ex residents,couples there is the COV house.