Sofi & Kirill (2019) Part #1

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Kirill236 said:

You are really dumb if you believe that I am Kirill😆😆😆

Does not matter who you are but it is shocking that really anybody defends his action. And obviously you never learned how to behave against other people too

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nah just a fact. A guy sane in his head would never hit or abuse woman. 

Never saw the incident but usually on here its blown out of all proportion as "The facts" are very hard to determine on here as past incidents have often shown.

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Never saw the incident but usually on here its blown out of all proportion as "The facts" are very hard to determine on here as past incidents have often shown.

Well this one was different. He hit her several times in the kitchen dragged her by her hair and slammed her to the ground. There is absolutely no reason trying to relativise his actions. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well this one was different. He hit her several times in the kitchen dragged her by her hair and slammed her to the ground. There is absolutely no reason trying to relativise his actions. 

Did anyone try to stop him because I was sleeping when that happened the last I saw though was everyone dancing in the LR before I was logged off

21 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Does not matter who you are but it is shocking that really anybody defends his action. And obviously you never learned how to behave against other people too

I basically don't defend anybody, cause didn't see what happened, but of course I don't judge too; on the other hand, I pay to see real life, not only censored bulshit with polite and well trained people who plays their roles; that would be crap my friend; so, if everybody call  vhtv, I'm gonna do the same: @Voyeur House TV, I demand Sofii & Kirill to come back immediately!

• Like 1