Sofi & Kirill (2019) Part #1

2 minutes ago, waldi said:

I basically don't defend anybody, cause didn't see what happened, but of course I don't judge too; on the other hand, I pay to see real life, not only censored bulshit with polite and well trained people who plays their roles; that would be crap my friend; so, if everybody call  vhtv, I'm gonna do the same: @Voyeur House TV, I demand Sofii & Kirill to come back immediately!

I guess you are really the only one here who usually justifies all kinds of violence being done. This is quite disturbing I think. Fortunately VHTV has a quite strict policy regarding violence. 

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well everybody deserves a second chance after all Rock had one. Real life can be shocking for some but it is what it is. I seen to recall many slammed Zack for alleged rape and then later on he couldn't do no wrong. Funny old world eh 🙄

• Like 2

Just now, Robwin said:

Well everybody deserves a second chance after all Rock had one. Real life can be shocking for some but it is what it is. I seen to recall many slammed Zack for alleged rape and then later on he couldn't do no wrong. Funny old world eh 🙄

Well for me there is no space for a second chance here. Maybe we should just agree to disagree. 

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guess you are really the only one here who usually justifies all kinds of violence being done. This is quite disturbing I think. Fortunately VHTV has a quite strict policy regarding violence. 

maybe it's a time to step aside of your computer and to look around a bit? life is much more disturbing than what you saw here and what you can imagine, I'm afraid; try not to be a sheriff, leave it to someone else;

• Like 1

It does not matter what will happen next actually. All places where violence occured closed down pretty fast after the incident happened because either they repeated the violence or they just did not get watched anymore. Majority of VHTV viewers do not like violence fortunately. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, waldi said:

maybe it's a time to step aside of your computer and to look around a bit? life is much more disturbing than what you saw here and what you can imagine, I'm afraid; try not to be a sheriff, leave it to someone else;

Only you see it so disturbing it has not to be so. Life is always what you make out of it. Call me sheriff I can live with that. 

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Majority of VHTV viewers do not like violence fortunately.

nobody likes violence, but also nobody likes self-appointed sheriffs and judges ; don't forget about it 

• Like 4