B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #7

13 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I have no problem, maybe you make money doing a normal job and have sex in private, having said that, for me Damira can fuck the whole population of Barcelona, she is happy, everyone is happy

Knowing that most of us pay to see naked girls or even for more than that, I do not think we are the right people to judge what girls can do in life

• Like 5

il y a une heure, Sergio a dit :

things are two, or it is nymphomaniac, or it needs a lot of money, you won't believe it, but I vote the second thing

I think what Sergio was trying to say is Damira really that horny and sexual or she did all these sex acts because of the money?

I think probably Damira is indeed a playful girl and now that she would be paid for these acts, she is naturally happy to do them.

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

I think what Sergio was trying to say is Damira really that horny and sexual or she did all these sex acts because of the money?

I think probably Damira is indeed a playful girl and now that she would be paid for these acts, she is naturally happy to do them.

thank you for your explanation, but we know that half of the members of this forum are defense lawyers for these girls, because basically they are in love with these girls and I can guarantee you that if you bring a few thousand euros, they too will make you fall in love with all of you

• Like 2

Just now, Sergio said:

grazie per la tua spiegazione, ma sappiamo che la metà dei membri del forum sono gli avvocati della difesa per queste ragazze, perché in fondo sono innamorato di queste ragazze e posso garantire che se si mettono un paio di migliaia di euro, anche loro ti fanno innamorare con tutti voi

Don t worry about this it s possible happen also outside RLC and maybe also in your family 

il y a 28 minutes, Sergio a dit :

thank you for your explanation, but we know that half of the members of this forum are defense lawyers for these girls, because basically they are in love with these girls and I can guarantee you that if you bring a few thousand euros, they too will make you fall in love with all of you

Yep I know that too well, it seems that they somehow owe a debt to some of these girls and have nothing but good things to say about them...

I have nothing against saying only sweet positive things about these girls but we must be honest with ourselves.

• Like 1

Just now, SierraTM said:

Sì lo so fin troppo bene, sembra che in qualche modo un debito di alcune di queste ragazze e ho solo cose positive da dire su di loro ...

Non ho nulla contro dicendo solo cose dolci positive su queste ragazze, ma dobbiamo essere onesti con noi stessi.

But sorry me one second, this girls take more money for stay in one Villa, with Friends, have a fun, look beautiful city, less or more for don t make notingh difficult and you really want tell if you have the same oppurtunity for make you tell not? Have to many people send photo or video intimate for gratis and this girl make for money so who is the stupid? And i repeat it s easy judge from outside when in they country live with 200€ every months, so don t stay judge because i repeat it s possible also in your family make the same

39 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Megan - and Stella - running a candle light bath - and wine 

Well. it seems Stella will stay another night at B4. Is it allowed to stay away from your apartment for a long time?

Stela is very sexy woman, great fucking body and incredible smile and cute as hell. I just wished she wasn't a Lesbian Virgin, or a Bi Sexual Virgin. The good lord gave her so many gifts already, so I guess you can't have everything. Ah Yes, but can you just imagine that incredible body and lovely smile being sensually touched by a woman who knows just how to make her feel ever so tingley and incredibly sexy from head to toe and of course everywhere in between. Ah Yes, now that is vision of loveliness we will never se by this virginal sensual sexy woman. Lucky dude anyway.