B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #4 / August #1

29 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Can you please just read what I posted? I said 'at this hour'? You go to the beach at 3-4am to do what you just said?

In short, what i am trying to say that the girls are cam girls. They should do their jobs as cam girls. They are not here strictly for their own vacations or GOV. We all know this is a load of bullshit.

maybe you don't read the real hour 😉

il y a 6 minutes, Noldus a dit :

they left 0724  
And you are wrong about the cam girls, the whole idea behind RLC was that it should be the most natural daily chores. Unfortunately, it has taken a direction towards show and masturbation in front of the camera, based on all the feedback and requirements that appear here among others. We demand more and more "action" from the girls and they have nothing else to do than the shows. Some go further than others, such as this group we have in B4 now, otherwise it has been linked to parties with alcohol etc.

It seems that restrictions have been placed on arbitrary male visits, as we saw earlier, via Tinder dates etc.
Now only scheduled visits by girlfriends or "good friends" 

they left 0724  
There were pockets of time they were not in the apartment before this time, where were they? At the beach listening to the waves and music? You still don't get what I am trying to say, the girls should stay on-cam, especially during peak hours no matter on European or US time zones and not disappear as and when they feel like it. 

They ARE NOT FXXKING GIRLS ON VACATION. THEY ARE GIRLS ON A JOB. DO THEIR JOBS.

And you are wrong about the cam girls, the whole idea behind RLC was that it should be the most natural daily chores.

So who is going to watch 'the most natural daily chores'? Who is going to pay to watch the girls stare at their phones, sleep, eat, shower and watch TV all day? Within a month, most of the subscribers would cancel. This is why RLC had to adapt or else they just lose subscribers. And stop kidding yourself, these are cam girls. They are paid to appear on cameras 24/7. 

restrictions have been placed on arbitrary male visits, as we saw earlier, via Tinder dates etc

Yes seems like it, no wonder Damira is a bit restless and now has to work on building a real friendship with that Fiby 😏

Just now, SierraTM said:

they left 0724  
There were pockets of time they were not in the apartment before this time, where were they? At the beach listening to the waves and music? You still don't get what I am trying to say, the girls should stay on-cam, especially during peak hours no matter on European or US time zones and not disappear as and when they feel like it. 

They ARE NOT FXXKING GIRLS ON VACATION. THEY ARE GIRLS ON A JOB. DO THEIR JOBS.

And you are wrong about the cam girls, the whole idea behind RLC was that it should be the most natural daily chores.

So who is going to watch 'the most natural daily chores'? Who is going to pay to watch the girls stare at their phones, sleep, eat, shower and watch TV all day? Within a month, most of the subscribers would cancel. This is why RLC had to adapt or else they just lose subscribers. And stop kidding yourself, these are cam girls. They are paid to appear on cameras 24/7. 

restrictions have been placed on arbitrary male visits, as we saw earlier, via Tinder dates etc

Yes seems like it, no wonder Damira is a bit restless and now has to work on building a real friendship with that Fiby 😏

I think they went to the roof, a very nice view there too.   I totally agree with you that they should be inside the apartment so we can see them when they have such gatherings

In the beginning of GOV in B1 the girls stayed for one month, and left when they get used to the cams. It took weeks to see a tits, or maybe a pussy.... 😉

Now we have 1, 3 and some 4+ months girls 😉 

I have to go, see you

• Like 1

il y a 6 minutes, Noldus a dit :

I think they went to the roof, a very nice view there too.   I totally agree with you that they should be inside the apartment so we can see them when they have such gatherings

In the beginning of GOV in B1 the girls stayed for one month, and left when they get used to the cams. It took weeks to see a tits, or maybe a pussy.... 😉

Now we have 1, 3 and some 4+ months girls 😉 

I have to go, see you

I think they went to the roof, a very nice view there too. 

Definitely, it is a pity we don't get to see it 😏

Now we have 1, 3 and some 4+ months girls

Which is good & bad, bad it's when u allow girls like Diva, G&T, Erika to stay longer than they should and decide not to keep Daniella or Kelly longer. Very weird decision-making from RLC, so stupid sometimes it is not even funny.

Fiby should not stay > 1 month too, absolute no content or entertainment value from her other than the supposedly 'sexy English lessons'. And she cock-blocked Damira long enough. Only serves to remind me how long Serafima cock-blocked Mila. Fxxking waste of time.

I have to go, see you

See you then.

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

We demand more and more "action" from the girls and they have nothing else to do than the shows.

It seems that restrictions have been placed on arbitrary male visits, as we saw earlier, via Tinder dates etc.
Now only scheduled visits by girlfriends or "good friends" 

Thanks to all the jackasses who cry rapist every time a guy even steps foot in one of these places or all the crybabies who act like a guy visiting these apartments is the next sign of the apocolypse. Now instead of potential fun social moments like small parties with chances of random hook ups, we get girls who stay in bed all day staring at their phones, schedule massages and stupid fake ass teasing, and if we're REALLY lucky, we get stupid cam shows with lifeless passion and zero sexual chemistry. Sounds SO much better. Oh well. My sub runs out in 2 weeks and I can't wait to be done with these crap scenarios. Thanks to all the people who ruined a potentially good thing.

• Like 3

il y a 58 minutes, miscvoyeur a dit :

Thanks to all the jackasses who cry rapist every time a guy even steps foot in one of these places or all the crybabies who act like a guy visiting these apartments is the next sign of the apocolypse. Now instead of potential fun social moments like small parties with chances of random hook ups, we get girls who stay in bed all day staring at their phones, schedule massages and stupid fake ass teasing, and if we're REALLY lucky, we get stupid cam shows with lifeless passion and zero sexual chemistry. Sounds SO much better. Oh well. My sub runs out in 2 weeks and I can't wait to be done with these crap scenarios. Thanks to all the people who ruined a potentially good thing.

Yes i agree. Too many toxic members here who hate guys.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Daleys said:

Yes i agree. Too many toxic members here who hate guys.

And who just love to make up names for the girls, down grade and complain about them, are just not happy about anything in the apartments--especially Barcelona

and encourage others to join in---

This becoming a more toxic environment on CC which is making it more difficult to enjoy again.  IMO

5 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Exactly. Very nice summary. Only that RLC wasn't forced to follow this stupid course. They could have ignored all the guy haters and would be in a much better position now. Ultimately, RLC is to blame.

Anyway, My subscription is still running for a little over a month (it were for three month and is already cancelled). If they don't improve something quickly, they'll lose me as a customer, too. I will certainly not spend money to watch 12 girls (including Masha) who confuse real life with silly shows. With just six remaining couples (two in the very boring vecation setting and one other isn't even a real couple) is simply not enough. 

• Like 1