B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July #4 / August #1

9 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I, too, every time I see your comment, I wonder where you live, you know that girls like this live, they make a living going with men and you won't believe it, but they also have sex, I hope I didn't have it you ruined your fabulous world

By girls like this, you mean young and pretty girls I guess
For the rest of your comments, does not most people in the world do this, go out and have fun, and fuck with other people?
I hope you or Harley do not have children, or at least no girls, because I wonder what you think of her when you see her going out to nightclub, wearing makeup and dressed like girls in Barcelona apartments :angel:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

girls don't get dressed to the nines to go to the grocery store!  girls don't put on pounds of makeup and take showers before going to the beach!  girls don't take goody bags of lingerie to parties!  you're real world is as fake as the Real Life World that you spend all of your precious time left in this world.........watching and defending!!

I beg to differ--but yes they do 😏 Maybe they don't in Texas :biggrin:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, moos54 said:

For the rest of your comments, does not most people in the world do this, go out and have fun, and fuck with other people?
I hope you or Harley do not have children, or at least no girls, because I wonder what you think of her when you see her going out to nightclub, wearing makeup and dressed like girls in Barcelona apartments :angel:

I don't think they would call their own daughters &*%^*$ 😏

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

I repeat, but in what world do you live, are you blind or do you pretend to be, look what happens in these apartments, look at what Megan and Anabella are doing, see how these girls live when they are not in RLC, I really don't understand what game you are playing

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Any kid that has a cell phone at 10 years old, that kids parents needs to have their asses whooped!!!

What world are you living in???? We others write 2019 now! In Norway, kids in middle school even get tablets from their schools to do homework on!!!!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Any kid that has a cell phone at 10 years old, that kids parents needs to have their asses whooped!!!

19 minutes ago, ed2 said:

What world are you living in???? We others write 2019 now! In Norway, kids in middle school even get tablets from their schools to do homework on!!!!

He lives in a world of his own--- .😏

6 hours ago, happyone said:

I beg to differ--but yes they do 😏 Maybe they don't in Texas :biggrin:

if a girl gets dressed to the nines to go to the grocery store, then you have a problem in your relationship!!  do you see girls that are dressed to the nines in grocery stores, yes you do but 95% of the time they are going there from work or church or somewhere else where they were already dressed up.  there is no girl that i know which is going to be sitting at home in a pair of comfy shorts and t-shirt that is going to say......i need to go the grocery store and get some things so i need to go get dressed to the nines.....it doesn't happen that way folks, it just doesn't!!

7 hours ago, moos54 said:

if you would have been paying attention in the forum to what people have said in their post that doesn't pertain to all the things you take up for the girls with, then you would know that I do have kids (son & daughter) and very good kids at that, neither of which have ever been nightclub/bar hopping kind of kids.  the reason they have never been that way is because they were brought up better than that and they were loved unconditionally by their mother and myself.  they were put into sports to keep them off the street and away from places they had no business being in.  you can try to justify your behavior and love for these girls on RLC how ever you want to but the bottom line is you don't have a clue as to what i've seen or know about these girls on RLC.......you my friend are totally clueless!!

6 hours ago, happyone said:

I don't think they would call their own daughters &*%^*$ 😏

again.....this is where you are wrong H1!  if my daughter acted like any of these girls do, i would call her a slut to her face but the difference is, i don't have to worry about that with my daughter.  she comes from a good home and was taught good values and morals and trust me, the large percentage of girls on RLC were not!!

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

i'm living in my world and i don't know what world you are living in!!  tablets at age 10 is one thing that schools give the kids to do homework on but that by no means is a cellphone.  neither of my kids got a cellphone until they started driving, where there could be an emergency such as they broke down somewhere.  they also both knew that their mother and I could see everything they did on that phone.  people like yourself asking me what world am i living in..........the question is, what world are you living in!!!  kids grow up fast enough without the help of cellphones and you should be a parent that knows when their kid leaves the house, that they have been taught what they need to survive in a very cruel world!!!