B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July #4 / August #1

15 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I am not sure if Noldus confirmed this but is he really her brother?

Is it right to watch these two do anything sexual? I am confused????

they are obviously not only twins but identical twins. Don't know anything else about them but that much is obvious...

il y a 2 minutes, rosey 1 a dit :

they are obviously not only twins but identical twins. Don't know anything else about them but that much is obvious...

Yes I can see the likeness but the behaviour is just a little weird? I saw someone mentioned that maybe it depends on how the siblings are brought up, I do see some siblings are more intimate with each other compared to the rest but I also wonder what is RLC trying to achieve here.

Other than being nice & providing free accommodation for him, why are they also muting this apartment at the same time when it is already dull? 

2 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Yes I can see the likeness but the behaviour is just a little weird? I saw someone mentioned that maybe it depends on how the siblings are brought up, I do see some siblings are more intimate with each other compared to the rest but I also wonder what is RLC trying to achieve here.

Other than being nice & providing free accommodation for him, why are they also muting this apartment at the same time when it is already dull? 

Frankly i don't pay much attention to the whole thing , especially since they're identical. i'm guessing that they were raised not to look at nudity as strange. Depends on their parenting..

• Like 1

it's not sara or aurora will bring  guys here like debby and anabelle did in B4 last night,

come on girls it's the summer have fun and forget the cameras a little,

I miss the rlc period when regulary the girls returned with guys after the club it's too rare now they are too much in the control now.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, firewall said:

it's not sara or aurora will bring  guys here like debby and anabelle did in B4 last night,

come on girls it's the summer have fun and forget the cameras a little,

I miss the rlc period when regulary the girls returned with guys after the club it's too rare now they are too much in the control now.

Amen.Less fake lesbian stuff and more authentic stuff.

• Like 1

They indeed look Twins,my bet is that the petting etc is them playing,joking with us,and of course they gona have more views.I first tought they weren't brothers(because some of the beyavour)But dam..Just looking at them..they are very similar..twins.So no action from them,in this case hope he leaves soon,less nudity sinse he appeared.

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Amen.Less fake lesbian stuff and more authentic stuff.

less and less I have the envy to watch this girls apartments, I am so tired of the all boring girls show girls after girls,

I prefer see girls with bf but not much to see on rlc this is why I am member on vh now

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, firewall said:

less and less I have the envy to watch this girls apartments, I am so tired of the all boring girls show girls after girls,

I prefer see girls with bf but not much to see on rlc this is why I am member on vh now

Last night in b4 is basicaly how many single girls,dudes in vacations behave,not waiting till night time to put arranjed lesbian shows ,but for what most young people do..they go out,get laid and sometimes bring people home.Real life in cams,to bad rlc is more and more about pretending and putting shows,last night was great in b4.Would love to see other Barca girls(b1 included)acting as normal.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Last night in b4 is basicaly how many single girls,dudes in vacations behave,not waiting till night time to put arranjed lesbian shows ,but for what most young people do..they go out,get laid and sometimes bring people home.Real life in cams,to bad rlc is more and more about pretending and putting shows,last night was great in b4.Would love to see other Barca girls(b1 included)acting as normal.

yes we needs more natural things like in B4 last night, rlc is too previsible there is not many surprise,

and bring the same girls months after months years after years it's not good because they know already everything with rlc and they have their limits, like I said they are too much in the control it's not pleasant to watch

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

Twins, but not identical. They are boy - girl, you see? Pretty elementary biology.

• Like 2