B5 COV Belle & Nate General Topic July 2019 #4 / August / September

Belle seems upset today. In fact she was almost crying when putting out the dinner. There might be a variety of reasons so I'm not going to speculate but it certainly has nothing to do with Nate. The bate was as good a viewing as I could have hoped for. Maybe it could have gone on a bit longer and that counts against her in terms of Replay poistion. The secret is to build up for a while and then have stamina because of the way RLC measures it. Many great bates by many girls have been lower rated simply because they were too short. But that's enough analysis. What she did was very photogenic so:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Nate's Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

sexy mila kunis GIF

Better Than Mila

APPEAL

Well RLC have ****ed up. No Replay of a great bate or anything else for the last 8 hours from this apartment. Maybe she had an orgy there today 😉 but one thing I do know is that a bate happened starting at around 20:20 I am guessing

If anyone has footage of this bate particularly from Cam 10 (or Cam 9) at the start because from the thumbnails I think that's when in started or from Cam 8 later (as I did at least catch the end on Cam 9) then please PM me

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

CHARME

Eh bien, RLC a tout fait. Pas de retransmission d'un bon coup ou de quoi que ce soit d'autre au cours des 8 dernières heures depuis cet appartement. Elle a peut-être eu une orgie aujourd'hui  😉  mais je sais une chose: un débat a eu lieu à partir de 20h20 environ. Je suppose

Si quelqu'un a des images de ce débat en particulier de la Cam 10 (ou de la Cam 9) au début, car d'après les vignettes, je pense que c'est à quand commencer ou de la Cam 8 plus tard (comme au moins j'ai attrapé la fin de la Cam 9), puis, s'il vous plaît, PM moi

Oddly, no data saved.

2019-09-02 00_51_42-RLC Replay.png

2019-09-02 00_48_56-RLC Replay.png

Still no Replay for this apartment. Maybe Belle💝 will give us another beautiful bate tomorrow so we can all see. Problem is she needs to get as excited again and let her fingers work both her delicious holes.

At the moment she is SpreadaBelle💝 illuminated by the bed side lamp ... unless she has her leg up which casts a shadow on her Perfect Kitty.

1 hour ago, jouandomy said:

Oddly, no data saved.

2019-09-02 00_51_42-RLC Replay.png

2019-09-02 00_48_56-RLC Replay.png

That's what makes it doubly frustrating. They have the thumbnails so I can see Belle💝's fingers in her pussy and her a*hole so they have the picture data but no video data. Even if they had the original frozen HD picture it would be something.