B5 COV Belle & Nate General Topic July 2019 #4 / August / September

16 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

2 things....

1st thing.....is someone going to create a new general chat thread?  this one is at 32 pages.

2nd thing......the question is, is Nate going to leave when B2 gets there or is he going to stay and ogle at the girls?

nobody wants to step out there and answer my (2nd thing)?

4 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Is this negativing tiring in any way? To be relentlessly negative can't be fun, can it? Maybe I'm just not that kind of person.

Of course Belle💗's stay was completely different this time as she was in a couple. Not only that but Nate worked and they had discussions about real life. 80% of the days there were no shows and visits from Rosie and Angel. Yes Belle lay on the bed but it is a job whether you like it or not. Complainers would have nothing happen so nobody would watch but then all they care about is having a go as they have done 100s of times.

We saw a new couple in this apartment - they weren't exactly stellar.

I doubt if any of the complainers actually watched went on in this apartment and clearly about from Sofie's first visit there wasn't any actual comments about what was actually happening just repeated calls to go home and insults dealt out because they had no arguments.

And there were many times he forced the conversation to English. I loved their visit. Yes, I get tired of some of the repeats but not all of them and I liked Nate too. She's bubbly, she's fun, she has a beautiful pussy and loves to show it to us. She can be very nasty. What's not to love.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

2 things....

1st thing.....is someone going to create a new general chat thread?  this one is at 32 pages.

2nd thing......the question is, is Nate going to leave when B2 gets there or is he going to stay and ogle at the girls?

Well he is staying having dinner with the girls, don't see why he would leave 🙂
The girls can have fun in the bedroom if they want and he can stay in the LR, is how they usually do it when girls been visiting b5, except when Megan and her bf was there and they had the foursome.

5 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Well he is staying having dinner with the girls, don't see why he would leave 🙂
The girls can have fun in the bedroom if they want and he can stay in the LR, is how they usually do it when girls been visiting b5, except when Megan and her bf was there and they had the foursome.

if he keeps away from them then that would be ok.  what i don't like to read is where he is copping his feels on the other girls when Belle is not looking.....not ok in my book.

29 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

She's bubbly, she's fun

She is definitely that. One of the most upbeat and energetic Barca girls ever. She has slept a bit more than usual and fallen back into strange sleeping hours but she keeps trying to make others laugh.Her battle with the cockroach(es) has been a highlight She may not be keen on insects but she loves a bit of drama.