B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 August #1

7 minutes ago, Fagen said:

No idea what these girls are up to, Debby got dressed putting on makeup now, are they going at at this hour? They havent been to bed yet.

They're in swimsuits, possibly some early morning beach event? Although Damira is in no shape to go anywhere, she's absolutely sloshed.

8 minutes ago, gaelgamorkh said:

They're in swimsuits, possibly some early morning beach event? Although Damira is in no shape to go anywhere, she's absolutely sloshed.

Yes strange, all wearing shorts now ready to go out, but to where is the question. And they havent slept yet.

Il y a 1 heure, Fagen a dit :

06:46 Damira, Anabella, Debby left b4 to go to ..... no one knows. They had what looked like paper bags with them.

I saw Anabella packing towels, maybe the beach. 

According to some mods here, the girls 'like to go the beach, listening to waves and music' during early hours in the morning 😏

• Like 1

from what I've seen watching a bit of replay, it seems to me that it was a night of great show, a lot of show, maybe too much show, we know it's a show, but I think when there's exaggeration, you get bored, the which I ask if someone wants to answer me, but Fiby, someone managed to violate it or resisted, m it seems that Damira was very insistent, so I believe that Belle in her life has never reached a true orgasm, BB I'll say no, but I am convinced, so the strange thing is that while I was going to bed the little ones were instead preparing to go out, after a night of alcohol, sex and maybe sometimes it's a bit strange, but it was clear that it had already been planned something before, no girl was excited about going to "see the sunrise" on the beach, Damira couldn't even stand up, Debby just took a condom, so I guess it will be a small thing