Piper & Hunter (2019) Part #2

4 hours ago, alt0na_O7 said:

Based on the information I received, this is only a few days' visit. but they will be back soon.

Altona any news about V&K return?Miss the girls and would be the only reason to renew VHTV.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

What about Chris & Dana? Can you ask about them too?

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Altona any news about V&K return?Miss the girls and would be the only reason to renew VHTV.

I asked, but they probably won't answer that. I think they still seem to have some reservations. So the danger doesn't look 100% terminated. (my personal opinion)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, alt0na_O7 said:

I asked, but they probably won't answer that. I think they still seem to have some reservations. So the danger doesn't look 100% terminated. (my personal opinion)

Thanks,if someday you have any info Regard v&k return please info me,would be apresciated.In my case it's even worst,v&k house it's from jeka,no related at all with A&L places etc.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, alt0na_O7 said:

I guess the VHTV employee who wrote this tweet, have started working in the absence of C & S. Or deliberately concealed.

On that case they didn't mistake .. they said it's piper&hunter realm... not that was piper&hunter.. They start to do that more times to avoid the usual mistakes.. but in the other day they called guests to nadia&brian when they was at lisa

• Like 1

9 hours ago, alt0na_O7 said:

The only danger is to continue to do so in Ukraine, so it seems quite logical that Piper and Hunter no longer live in Ukraine but in another country close enough where the laws are not the same.
For some former couples, I see several problems, such as study or work, because income from VH alone is not enough
This is also why some girls start to cam, finally from my point of view

• Like 2

23 hours ago, moos54 said:

The only danger is to continue to do so in Ukraine, so it seems quite logical that Piper and Hunter no longer live in Ukraine but in another country close enough where the laws are not the same.
For some former couples, I see several problems, such as study or work, because income from VH alone is not enough
This is also why some girls start to cam, finally from my point of view

According to what someone said here about Patrik&Clair they moved indeed to a new country