Piper & Hunter (2019) Part #2

6 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Oh no please don't put me in the fan category for gods sake lol but this pantomine by your Democrats trying desperately to come to terms with the fact that they lost the election is rather amusing to say the least. We have similar problems here with many people refusing to accept they lost a referendum. Still such is life.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 hour ago, sr71gn said:

Please talk to Ze81 about that --If he says crap about our president I will respond 

It's my personal opinion of him as president and person.Obama was an great president,had good level,carisma,intelligence,and valours,this one loves twitter,basicaly stop an full country because an crap wall..it's not because he isn't USA president(i respect the country a lot)its because the poor president it have now.Sorry the oftopic.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

It's my personal opinion of him as president and person.Obama was an great president,had good level,carisma,intelligence,and valours,this one loves twitter,basicaly stop an full country because an crap wall..it's not because he isn't USA president(i respect the country a lot)its because the poor president it have now.Sorry the oftopic.

You obviously know nothing of our country or you would see our tremendous boom now that the traitor and racist obama is gone--All people in charge of securing our southern border say a wall is needed --We are being over run and have no effective border now --Obamas party and cohorts made a law that says we can only hold illegals 20 days and then we must release them into our country--What kind of boder protection is that--President Trump has quickly brought tade policies back to where they are fair to our country --He has made all the other countries in Nato pay their fair share ---President Trump has the backing of the working class in our country--Obama and the democrats tax the working men in order to pay for the low lifes who wont work for their money--President Trump cut our income tax and saved me over $2000 this year --We have the lowest unemployment in history and that includes blacks and mexicans--All areas of our military are being strengthened back from the terrible levels of obama --Russia - China and North Korea all know they cant screw with President Trump---Our worst enemy now are the liberals and democrats --They threaten to destroy our country from within

5 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Hey, @budda, good idea, but I think you put it in the wrong apartment.
This is the topic for Marie's apt, soon to be Marie, Sonia & Paul's apt.

You might ask @StnCld316 if he can move it for you or you could just 
delete it and start one under Piper & Hunter's apt.

I'll look after it.

Thanks

11 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

They are back. @StnCld316 can you please do the thing?

And in bed the bending queen 🙈😱👎

I will look after it.

Thanks.     Sorry for taking so long but I had a few issues and Remote Sessions to do today with my Internet provider to get some issues resolved.