Melissa & Sergio, Krista & Andrew (2019) Part #1

19 hours ago, life+90 said:

If you care so much about what people are going through and their difficulties ,I suggest you contact charities around the world voluntarily.I think it's more important.😇...   Some people come here with different expectations.It is the most natural right of audiences to tell their expectations to VH. @letsdothis

19 hours ago, bluewinner said:

It was a well written piece. But I have to say I disagree with everything you have stated. we all are being judged for what we do for living, by our managers, supervisor, teachers, customers, society, and etc, no matter what we do, why do you think cam workers MUST be an exception, especially if they choose it as their profession.   

I don't agree with bullying, being hateful, or insulting anyone. but there is nothing wrong with  just making suggestion or respectful criticism. JMHO

I expected dissenting opinions and that's fine. You've made up your mind.
You don't agree. I stand behind what I said. But there was no need to be
rude about it, Life.

That's true, Blue, people judge others all the time, but in this case, a sub
doesn't buy the right to be the tenants' judge. That's up to VH, their employer.
And, I wasn't talking about any kind of respectful criticism. I tried to be clear,
but I was referring to the derogatory, negative, unhelpful, rude type of criticism.

Here's a direct quote from the CC Rulebook.

"The Tenants are in place to Live their Real Life in Front of Cameras and they
are Under No Obligation to be Nude, Masturbate or Have Sex so do not get
upset if such acts Do Not Take Place." 

Here's another.

"...when someone starts cutting the Member who made the post down and
attacking them because they don't share the same view has to stop."

It has a missing word, but it's understandable. I quoted it verbatim. I didn't
want people thinking I was changing the rules.

2 hours ago, letsdothis said:

I expected dissenting opinions and that's fine. You've made up your mind.
You don't agree. I stand behind what I said. But there was no need to be
rude about it, Life.

That's true, Blue, people judge others all the time, but in this case, a sub
doesn't buy the right to be the tenants' judge. That's up to VH, their employer.
And, I wasn't talking about any kind of respectful criticism. I tried to be clear,
but I was referring to the derogatory, negative, unhelpful, rude type of criticism.

Here's a direct quote from the CC Rulebook.

"The Tenants are in place to Live their Real Life in Front of Cameras and they
are Under No Obligation to be Nude, Masturbate or Have Sex so do not get
upset if such acts Do Not Take Place." 

Here's another.

"...when someone starts cutting the Member who made the post down and
attacking them because they don't share the same view has to stop."

It has a missing word, but it's understandable. I quoted it verbatim. I didn't
want people thinking I was changing the rules.

by your standard we should never ever leave a feedback or suggestion for anyone, or rate them for what they do, for example if I take my car for repair and I am not happy with the result I can't rate the mechanic and should leave that to his supervisor, or if I go to a restaurant to have a meal, and the waiter is less than helpful, I have no right to express my frustration, and etc. just look around you, in this day and age no one can have business and make money without being evaluated and rated and most businesses welcome it as it helps them to deal with their shortcomings and grow. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Sorry pal but you can't say"English correction services" until I have mastered there,their,to, and too and probably some other howlers as well😀

Spelling correction services maybe.

I absolutely love it when the Somerset Siren is being a smartass and fucks up with his spelling.😀

His lame excuses are priceless😀😀

wayting payshently forr the bakllash😀

Just biding my time lol, like the deliberate mis spelling or is it just normal 😁 $64,000 dollar question eh 😁

• Like 1

14 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

действительно

14 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

ой , и я не знаю , если это coinsidence или нет, но 2 дня назад я мотивационные сделать paprtys с большим количеством реальных людей, как Isa Барта и Миры генри и БАМ 2 дня позже MIRA генри посещения, если это не coinsidence, чем они принимают в considaration , что люди sugest, в этом случае по отношению к ним, и многие ++++ указывает на них !!! ебать они действительно должны иметь метод tiping, чтобы SUPORT в случаях , как это  😂 @MelissaSergio , если у вас есть Bitcoin / Эфириума адрес разместить его здесь, я не знаю о других , но я буду опрокинуться SUPORT всякий раз , когда я вижу хорошее усилие  ☺️

16FzpfNyVTvQn8oak9NwUeY2XjCBwEnrCN

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

This is why tenants shouldn’t be here. They shouldn’t even be reading these forums. Now it’s mental! We influence them and they influence us and the script changes because of it, and not for the better. If I lived on cam, I wouldn’t read any of it until after I left. Then I could read the truth of what people thought and the true value of the experience could be had. Instead that is lost and in place is a collaborative walk though. 

Its depends of everyone personal sensitivity 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I’m not saying tenants can’t handle it. I’m saying it changes the natural flow of life. You can deny it and think you’re above it, but you know that’s not true. It’s inevitable. Relationships come with responsibilities and consequences. 

I think tenants should decide by themselves if they want to come here or not. I agree for some it might be difficult but some of them might enjoy it here. Tenants are different and so are their interests and attitude about being here. We should just let it flow. 

Just now, Amy3 said:

Actually, I take it back. There are tenants who can’t handle it. Roberta comes to mind. 

Yes as I said. For her it was not good. But that does not mean it's bad for everyone of them. Take me I get totally sick when I ride a rollercoaster but other people enjoy it. Same with tenants in forums here. 

14 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I’m not saying tenants can’t handle it. I’m saying it changes the natural flow of life. You can deny it and think you’re above it, but you know that’s not true. It’s inevitable. Relationships come with responsibilities and consequences. 

Much more influence - objective indicators. Statistics. There are times when everyone is happy on forum and statistics are low. There are times when, on the contrary, ignore or dissatisfied on the forum and statistics normal.

Well, I think M&H will stay here for a while. Perhaps they have all team (D&D+I&B+L&B+candidates) in party.