B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 August #2 / September #1

Fiby showers, puts on new makeup to go out at 0300 and return at 0509. What would cause this to happen. When she gets home she goes looking for Sophie who is in bed asleep then goes to her room, looks flustered and spends quite some time writing in her journal.

Mila, if not under contract, was very kind to show, maybe she is training for the future, so I don't see anything strange that a girl gets her makeup done, get out at three and get back at five, in the world of these girls it's normal.

• Like 1

il y a 25 minutes, Sergio a dit :

Mila, if not under contract, was very kind to show, maybe she is training for the future, so I don't see anything strange that a girl gets her makeup done, get out at three and get back at five, in the world of these girls it's normal.

Of cos, like I said. RLC girls and side jobs, aren't gonna get better when u can still earn money off-cam. Or go meet someone on Tinder & get fxxked off-cam.

Either way works for her.

these are also things that happened at Martina and Alberto or Carla and Yanai so I wonder what the theory may be in their case? I especially think that people forget that they live in Barcelona, a mega big city where you can party all the time :angel:

• Like 4

il y a 15 minutes, moos54 a dit :

these are also things that happened at Martina and Alberto or Carla and Yanai so I wonder what the theory may be in their case? I especially think that people forget that they live in Barcelona, a mega big city where you can party all the time :angel:

I think we been through this 'argument' before, clubs in Barcelona usually close at around 2-3am. Very few, including bars, close at 5am.

How do I know, cos I was there in 2015 and 2016 which is not exactly ancient history.

Say all you want, find all the excuses you can think of, but Barcelona is not just a party town.

Barcelona has plenty of girls doing one of the most ancient trade in history & 'opportunities' for a quick hookup :biggrin:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

we have faced this discussion a million times, you explain to me, what would be wrong with these girls, seeing how they make their living, that is, showing sexual performances, maybe rounding up with sexual services, is the oldest work in the world, personally, if done freely, I find nothing wrong with it