Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #1

StnCld316

20 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

THE END.

Jimbo, you do not know the meaning of " The End " As for validation, it sounds like a pumped story,

BUT, since this thread  the last two days has been more about Jimbo, and his sympathizers explaining to you how to get your RLC membership back. Than it has been for The Lovely Lady for which this forum is intended.

I will leave you alone, and let you enjoy your hypocrisy.  Toodles !!!😊

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Cabal said:

Très heureux de revoir la belle radieuse et bronzée mais sans Paul pas de fellations mythiques dommage

Seeing Paul getting a Blow Job is no big deal.  Most can do without his presence.  :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Seeing Paul getting a Blow Job is no big deal.  Most can do without his presence.  :biggrin:

Only considering the spectator's point of view.

The really sad thing is that Leora practically had to leave her whole life behind to sit alone in an apartment to be watched. This is not her life anymore and she will most likely not have much fun there either. I think, the current  approach is nothing but a terribly implemented attempt for damage limitation by RLC to the cost of Leora, her Friends and Paul. That some of her alleged fans here are happy not to see Paul anymore, I think is only a disturbing detail that i think could be a sign of obsession or a lack of empathy. 

Anyway, in my opinion, RLC should have cast this apartment with some people actually live there. Best with a couple connected to the area that also have their friends and family there or at least close. As it is now, this apartment just seems like a terribly lonely version of the Barcelona Apartments. 

giphy.gif

• Like 3