B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #2

il y a 7 minutes, ze81 a dit :

i prefer to call him Sara boyfriend instead of homeless or troll..but people are free to say what they think.

I agree how does anyone know he is homeless. I think it's quite rude to call someone homeless without evidence in fact actually all the girls to walk to through RLC doors must be in fact homeless also. So just another bunch of homeless girls .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Daleys said:

I agree how does anyone know he is homeless. I think it's quite rude to call someone homeless without evidence in fact actually all the girls to walk to through RLC doors must be in fact homeless also. So just another bunch of homeless girls .

what  ! HFB is rude ? How you dare  ?

go on shut up GIF by Little Movie

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Agree.Usualy any dudes(specialy boyfriends)this girls bring are imediatly an abomination,even when they don't do nothing really bad.Personaly only dislike one or two.And is thank to them that many times we see this girls being genuine without having to pretend things,do things just because they have to..

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Agree.Usualy any dudes(specialy boyfriends)this girls bring are imediatly an abomination,even when they don't do nothing really bad.Personaly only dislike one or two.And is thank to them that many times we see this girls being genuine without having to pretend things,do things just because they have to..

genuine is what they do when they are not in front of cameras that are broadcasting around the world!!

Sara's funny boy is indifferent to me, but the strange thing is that Sara is a lesbian, as she showed last night, maybe the underwear she showed last night was a good guy's, if she got angry seeing Sara with Aurora, who knows how angry he was if he had been there last night, however good they are looking at my favorite show

4 minutes ago, Lyree said:

Are you all talking about the thin, long haired male in the B1?

Yes Lyree, he is the one some people who stoop to name calling  are referring to him as homeless, troll, or human stain.