Nina & Kira (2019) Part #1

miscvoyeur

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I think the forums should not be a place for any hate. Fair criticism yes. Funny or saracastic jokes yes. But not hate. It should be a place to have fun and make friends. Peace, neighbor 😁😉

This is not at all what I have read so far. Above all, no humor or constructive criticism. Only contempt and negative, so this is not a forum as you design it. Sorry for that.

• Like 2

This was a good move for VHTV. They were well liked on RLC. They will be well liked on VHTV.

Now, about the tenant human beauty called Eva --- Couldn't go wrong if VHTV could add her to their apartments... Oh well, fans will need to accept the possible instead of their fantasies. Such is life.

Welcome Nina & Kira! Sing, play the ultimate Game -- as you will -- and you will add another dimension to VHTV because of your personalities.

• Like 4

Just now, StnCld316 said:

It's fine to be critical and joking around.  Some take these things too seriously and make a Mountain out of a Molehill.

Agree,i seen thing derailing in both sides..with people that like and people that don't.Honestly didn't seen anyone showing hate for this girls,people are just users of VH and they like to see some things others things don't.Ce la vie.

1 minute ago, jouandomy said:

This is not at all what I have read so far. Above all, no humor or constructive criticism. Only contempt and negative, so this is not a forum as you design it. Sorry for that.

in all fairness they haven't even been in the apt. do you think that maybe they should come home & show everyone how nice they are? maybe then some good things would be posted.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, ze81 said:

How much money is 5555 tokens?Would be cool to see that,not with my money lol,But would be cool to see the reaction.But don't know how this works..maybe 5555 tokens are like 50$ only lol.

Split the number of tokens for 20 and you have the $ :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

There is NO reason to complain about Nina & Kira. The had very civilized CC threads when they were on RLC, and I expect the same now that VHTV has picked them up. They're both talented, smart, and not mean. They're fun and interesting young ladies. I won't judge the way they must derive their subsistence -- they certainly can buy more pecans while I'm not even getting paid peanuts for my Moderator job... 😁

But one thing you must admit, thier first day on VHTV is really a disappointment.

Would have been exciting to see something like an Opening party or at least the girls spend time at home. Instead, they are on chaturbate to give a cam show? And not even in the same apartment?

The most annoying thing is, when the girls are constantly having sex on chaturbate, there is certainly less to see in VHTV than in RLC. Really sad. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

in all fairness they haven't even been in the apt. do you think that maybe they should come home & show everyone how nice they are? maybe then some good things would be posted.

I am afraid their house post could be a dry desert in some time,it hapened in other houses in other cam sites..seems there is two options..you like what you see..post post and post.You don't like what you see,want see some changes..no post,no posts,ignore it exists.Hope VH chat doesn't go that way.People have diferent tastes and..should..be equal rights to everyone.As long of course no big disrespects etc towards residents.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I am afraid their house post could be a dry desert in some time,it hapened in other houses in other cam sites..seems there is two options..you like what you see..post post and post.You don't like what you see,want see some changes..no post,no posts,ignore it exists.Hope VH chat doesn't go that way.People have diferent tastes and..should..be equal rights to everyone.As long of course no big disrespects etc towards residents.

yes i agree. but surely you remember xgswhoever, aka the do nothings. so far this is looking a lot like that.

9 minutes ago, Alladino said:

But one thing you must admit, thier first day on VHTV is really a disappointment.

Would have been exciting to see something like an Opening party or at least the girls spend time at home. Instead, they are on chaturbate to give a cam show? And not even in the same apartment?

The most annoying thing is, when the girls are constantly having sex on chaturbate, there is certainly less to see in VHTV than in RLC. Really sad. 

The day I finished moving? Gag! You don't know how scary I've looked!

Funny-Squirrel-With-Halloween-Face.jpg

• Like 2