Nina & Kira (2019) Part #1

miscvoyeur

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Like they did already today.. when nina (can't still be sure on who is who) was licked by kira

It's not hard to tell them apart.  Nina has a Tatoo on the upperpart of her chest. I believe she has on her back as well.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, firewall said:

we don't know for the moment if nina.kira are their own manager

Sorry for stupid question, but:

I am not familiar with the VHTV-terminology. What exactly is a manager, and what does he/she after installing the cams?

Thanks!

20 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

They could have their responsibilities signed by contract 

I really hope so. Then hopefully this cam Show thing will be over soon. 

However, for some reason, I think that the girls might not take VHTV as seriously as I thought they would. Maybe because I'm very skeptical about cam show in general. I do not know.

Let's wait and see, after only a few hours it is way too early to really be able to say something. Still, the first day was a disappointment. 

Just now, StnCld316 said:

It's not hard to tell them apart.  Nina has a Tatoo on the upperpart of her chest. I believe she has on her back as well.

I know.. but until have that in "memory" to distinguish them will take a day or two :biggrin: 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bigmac18 said:

Sorry for stupid question, but:

I am not familiar with the VHTV-terminology. What exactly is a manager, and what does he/she after installing the cams?

Thanks!

Normally it's the person between vh and tenants.. 
In this case, if it's true this situation, they are the tenants and managers at same time. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

I'm a good judge of character. These girls are lame scammers and I can tell you that on the inside they are laughing at the people they see as idiots who watch them. Soon they will be laughing even harder at VHTV who will no doubt have to pay them on the side, least they have a failed RLC apt. THEY WILL NO LET THAT HAPPEN NO MATTER WHAT! I have intuation and it screams at me.😄

So after 7 - 8 hours you can read them perfectly? They appear to be about as active as V&J were so why rush to judgement so quickly? I'm happy to watch their day to day life without any playing to the cameras continually because it will be the closest we get to voyeurism on this site!

• Like 2

Just now, jjkopite said:

So after 7 - 8 hours you can read them perfectly? They appear to be about as active as V&J were so why rush to judgement so quickly? I'm happy to watch their day to day life without any playing to the cameras continually because it will be the closest we get to voyeurism on this site!

It was actually barely two hours they were home 😁

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Normally it's the person between vh and tenants.. 
In this case, if it's true this situation, they are the tenants and managers at same time. 

When would one opt for working for a manager, and when for oneself?