Nina & Kira (2019) Part #1

miscvoyeur

Hi all,

As some probably know, I follow Nina & Kira for over three years now. The girls have entered a new phase in their life by signing a contract with VHTV. They did that using their well developed brains, so they are well aware of any possible expectations on the desired performance.

I look forward to what is to come.

I also look forward to the conversation here on CapCaps. In the past it gave me a lot of pleasure to share and read our thoughts. There were some great minds online with an eye for the well-being of the girls. I made some great friends. Since many 'new' people join this conversation, I hope to continu that upward trend 😉

BM'18

capture_004_26062016_231346.jpg

Edited by bigmac18
typos
  • Like 8

28 minutes ago, bigmac18 said:

Hi all,

As some probably know, I follow Nina & Kira for over three years now. The girls have entered a new fase in their life by signing a contract with VHTV. They did that using their well developed brains, so they are well aware of any possible expectations on the desired performance.

I look forward to what is to come.

I also look forward to the conversation here on CapCaps. In the past it gave me a lot of pleasure to share and read our thoughts. There were some great minds online with an eye for the wel-being of the girls. I made some great friends. Since many 'new' people join this conversation, I hope to continu that upward trend 😉

BM'18

Welcome 😉 

I don't know them but for what i already read i believe they know pretty well where they are and if they was them selves at RLC they will keep being them selves here! In the end it's what's more important

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Robwin said:

No the problem is they didn't arrive and start fucking each other on touchdown lool

I didn't even know there was another Nina and Kira!!!!!

As usual totally confused at first but got it now.😥😥

• Like 3