Nina & Kira (2019) Part #1

miscvoyeur

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

You got me all wrong as usual mister. The mistake people make when they try to criticize me for saying VHTV killed voyeurism, is that I never said I wanted to see boring, do nothing, tenants. That’s where the fuckup lies. No! All I wanted was to see the real life of real sex maniacs, who lived their crazy fun real life on cams, not because of the cams but because they themselves were sex crazed  fun people. I fought against the idea of camwhores working the cams for money. Unfortunately, I didn’t get much support for that, VHTV plowed straight ahead into camshow performances faked as real life.  You got what you wanted. Silly camshow performances and pussies into the cam tricks. I wanted VHTV to host real people with real crazy fun lives regardless of the presence of the cams. 

Have you thought about consulting?

33 minutes ago, jouandomy said:

Sorry, they pay for "real life" not just for ass!

news flash. real life includes being in front of vh cams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope that you are enjoying watching the empty apt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, peterb said:

in the fans, there are a lot of people who aren't specifically looking for sex, they're just voyeurs, and here with them, they see real life. They're very nice and some of them talk to them in their other life. We are not looking for the same thing, it is different

i understand that. but they have to be in front of vh cams for vh subs to watch them, even if they do nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

That was my old job until VHTV decided that they no longer wanted my services. They decided to become a site that blatantly hosted camstars who work the cams for money above all else. A fundamental disagreement ensued and the rest is water under the bridge. I’m at peace with what VHTV is and I have no problems with tenants doing what they do to earn money here. I just won’t be deluded into believing any of it is real. The implication of a performance is ever present in all that the tenants do throughout he day. 

For the record I never actually worked for VHTV. They have never given me anything. They never gave me a free subscription, not anything. Even despite everything I did for them. And I did a lot! 

It's clever, I've prepared a very nasty answer and now you're a victim and you're hurting me. Let's stay there for today.

2 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

I didn't even know there was another Nina and Kira!!!!!

As usual totally confused at first but got it now.😥😥

Not to worry pal we will let you settle in and get up to speed.🤪

• Like 2

We will have to wait to see what is or what is not,the first day was similar to the nothings,they were some hours in house then gone cam to other house the night..we will have to wait to see if it's a daily thing or not and how weekends are..tonight they basicaly sayed to viewers..screw you bye bye..empty dark house(again very reminiscent of the nothings),I hope they don't take VH as an part time job,easy incoming.Again..it's very soon to say things will all certain.Rest of weeks will show what this house is,i like they come from rlc but that doesn't mean they will be treated or espect less from them less than all others VH residents(that are as important as this ones,no goddesses or queens in my book..just residents of a cam site).Was a bad start and thing a good number of VHTV users will agree.Now lets see next days and nights.Vh is about real life mixed with regular or even good frequency sex in cams,even less active residents like h&M or N&K are still imensly mor actives in that regard than some old rlc houses and residents(that are closed now).

• Like 1

just checked the camsites & apt & can't find them anywhere.apt empty, 33 pages of girls on cb & no sign of them, & on mfc their webcam is not currently broadcasting. so for all of their fans i hope that you have enjoyed their real life. it's been a really great debut for them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, super134 said:

Sex in the dark twice a month with Nina laying there as Kira does all the work is hardly a dynamic sex life.

Basicaly was just that for the last couple years.And the one that is fingering the other having an boredom face expression.But to be honest i think they weren't wired for their sex performance but for their very above average intelligence and many talents(sing,dance,sports etc etc),they also have great cooking skills so wouldn't be surprised if we see some cooking lessons.

• Like 2