Nina & Kira (2019) Part #1

miscvoyeur

Just now, firewall said:

we talk about the same Eva ? i talk about the Eva was on rlc (eva/sam),

if VH want bring more people of rlc Lana (lana/robert) and Eva (eva/sam) could be the next

I don't know a Eva on RLC. I only know the Eva from VH. And I would be happy seeing her back. 

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I don't know a Eva on RLC. I only know the Eva from VH. And I would be happy seeing her back. 

Funny because Mika&Layne visited more then once the apartment where Eva (And Dasha before that also visited Teya apartment) from RLC was living :biggrin:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Two posibilities...they will be like they were in Rlc for the last years,no action,lots of time house empty,very low sexual activity..they will fail big time.If they adapt to VH and do more stuff,more active and less vanish days then..it could work.They were one of those rlc old couples that were acomodated to things and just didn't bothered doing interesting stuff in cams,i think the couple will change in good measure.Depends also who is the manager..

Hi z, do you know which VH tenants they live near if any. Maybe mixing it up with other tenants will liven them up. I always forget who is who with these 2. But any sex was always one attacking the other with no give back.

• Upvote 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

But there was no other Eva. 

Jab the names firewall and i talked was from people from RLC... Eva and Lana are from there, not the ones from VH.. We was talking about closed apartments that could be interesting to have at VH

• Like 2

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Hi z, do you know which VH tenants they live near if any. Maybe mixing it up with other tenants will liven them up. I always forget who is who with these 2. But any sex was always one attacking the other with no give back.

If i'm not wrong and they still live in the same city they are near lisa, courtney, anica and monsoon places

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Jab the names firewall and i talked was from people from RLC... Eva and Lana are from there, not the ones from VH.. We was talking about closed apartments that could be interesting to have at VH

Ah yes thanks. Now I understand. 🙈

• Like 1