Nina & Kira (2019) Part #1

miscvoyeur

I agree that N&K were boring in rlc(the last couple years were super boring,they didn't need to do Absolutely nothing..)but now they are in VH and seems they aren't their own managers so..things will have to change a lot(for better)so let's wait to see...right now one of the cats is missing..and they only seem to have one thing for them to sleep.strange.Few months ago they are two.

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

encumber what? this forum has been of little interest for a while & it won't get better with these guys imo.

As always we should give them a chance. Let's see how they will be on VH. I did not watch them on RLC so I can start watching without being prejudiced 

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

As always we should give them a chance. Let's see how they will be on VH. I did not watch them on RLC so I can start watching without being prejudiced 

good luck. let me know if something happens. i guess they can't be worse than lexa & waverly. i'm already sleepy just thinking about that.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Two posibilities...they will be like they were in Rlc for the last years,no action,lots of time house empty,very low sexual activity..they will fail big time.If they adapt to VH and do more stuff,more active and less vanish days then..it could work.They were one of those rlc old couples that were acomodated to things and just didn't bothered doing interesting stuff in cams,i think the couple will change in good measure.Depends also who is the manager..

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I liked her. She was living in the appartement managed by Mika & Layne. Teya was also very hot. 

we talk about the same Eva ? i talk about the Eva was on rlc (eva/sam),

if VH want bring more people of rlc Lana (lana/robert) and Eva (eva/sam) could be the next

• Like 1