Nina & Kira (2019) Part #1

miscvoyeur

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe a stupid question. But who is Nina and who is Kira of them?

Nina is the taller thinner one with "poached egg " boobs. She was wearing the superwoman top and Kira (the kindhearted) is marginally shorter and was wearing bra and blue trousers.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Oldstalker said:

Nina is the taller thinner one with "poached egg " boobs. She was wearing the superwoman top and Kira (the kindhearted) is marginally shorter and was wearing bra and blue trousers.

1 minute ago, refazer said:

kira in pants nina in dress

Thanks both of you ☺️

• Like 1

1 minute ago, firewall said:

my question is if they will continue camming on CB inside this apartment or they will continue go in the studio for they working?

3 minutes ago, firewall said:

my question is if they will continue camming on CB inside this apartment or they will continue go in the studio for they working?

Recently, she told me that she would do it at home but I feel like they went out to the studio. See you later Or Nina went to rehearse for her Friday concert

Just now, refazer said:

Recently, she told me that she would do it at home but I feel like they went out to the studio. See you later Or Nina went to rehearse for her Friday concert

it would be better at home for us 🙂,I will check CB the next hours if i see them online or not

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

I looked online for their web shows and seems they don't do much,no much nudity,strange shows,but maybe i missed part of them

you know much girls show nudity only in private show, only teasing on free cams 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

She is a singer?

yes nina is singer of a rock band with three musicians She does a lot of festivals Who writes the lyrics (two albums already)

• Like 2