Nina & Kira (2019) Part #1

miscvoyeur

1 minute ago, firewall said:

marla/hector ; nicole/karl : lisa/grant have a normal life on cams nobody force them to fuck or play with the cams, i think it will be the same thing with nina/kira they will probably camming a little on CB for win extra money but nothing wrong with that

and eva/sam is a hot couple also and not shy this is why i think they could fit perfectly on VH if they continue the life they had

If they were they're on managers then maybe. I think that's the only reason why those other couples work.

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

If they were they're on managers then maybe. I think that's the only reason why those other couples work.

we don't know for the moment if nina.kira are their own manager or not but yes it's change alot of things when the tenants are their own managers, let see the evolution

19 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Strict lesbians. In the years they have been on RLC have only had one threesome.

Wasn't one freesome with a girl who they really gave her the treatment a few years ago lool. Think i still have the vid somewhere.

36 minutes ago, firewall said:

we don't know for the moment if nina.kira are their own manager or not but yes it's change alot of things when the tenants are their own managers, let see the evolution

They told me they were paying the rent (expensive), so I think they will be managers themselves.

1 minute ago, jouandomy said:

They told me they were paying the rent (expensive), so I think they will be managers themselves.

thanks this is a good thing, this is why they will probably continue on CB for win more money

• Upvote 1