Nina & Kira (2019) Part #1

miscvoyeur

Just now, Sparkles said:

If i'm not wrong and they still live in the same city they are near lisa, courtney, anica and monsoon places

Oh ok thx, do they ever visit any of them? Or have any of those folks over?

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Oh ok thx, do they ever visit any of them? Or have any of those folks over?

I remember reading about some parties when they was at RLC.. but being here there first day don't know what will happen. or if there will be any connection at all

• Like 1

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

RLC Eva blows every other girl out of the water as far as my favorite girls but I would hate for her to join VH. I don't think she and Sam would fit in well here anyway.

Why you think that. We have a great variety of people here on the site. So why you think they won't fit?

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

RLC Eva blows every other girl out of the water as far as my favorite girls but I would hate for her to join VH. I don't think she and Sam would fit in well here anyway.

if they continue to have the same life they had on rlc i don't see why they can't fit on vh

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

We have people here living that life and I don't mind having them here at all.

And there's also the fact that I hate the way VH runs their site and their business model. It's not good for the tenants at all and I would hate for them to have deal with them. VH is shady as fuck as far as I'm concerned and Sam/Eva are better than that. They are arguably my favorite of all time in all my voyeur experience but I would rather never see them again for them to come on VH.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Not active enough and they don't care about playing up to cams.

marla/hector ; nicole/karl : lisa/grant have a normal life on cams nobody force them to fuck or play with the cams, i think it will be the same thing with nina/kira they will probably camming a little on CB for win extra money but nothing wrong with that

and eva/sam is a hot couple also and not shy this is why i think they could fit perfectly on VH if they continue the life they had

• Like 2