B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - August #4

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Don't panic yet Charlie...she could just be moving to B1...

this is what i think too but if she leave for good i would be not surprising too because when i watch her i have the impression she don't know what to do and she is bored here

3 minutes ago, firewall said:

this is what i think too but if she leave for good i would be not surprising too because when i watch her i have the impression she don't know what to do and she is bored here

I think she'll be less bored in B1, being close to the city centre instead of out in the sticks, and closer to her friend, Belle...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think she'll be less bored in B1, being close to the city centre instead of out in the sticks, and closer to her friend, Belle...

let's wait but for the moment no cleaning lady in B1

il y a 5 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

to install Fiby directly with Belle, would free up space for two new (and true) participants in B4. let's hope for someone new in B1.

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Fiby isn't messing around is she...

When she leaves I reckon Debbie will move into her room and 2 girls, who will be friends, will move into the twin room...

The way she is packing is not for travel. Maybe she is just moving. She is more disciplined than just to throw her stuff into a bag to drag through an airport. So...

• Like 1

il y a 13 minutes, charliefoxx69 a dit :

La façon dont elle est l'emballage n'est pas pour Voyage. Peut-être qu'elle est juste en mouvement. Elle est plus disciplinée que juste de jeter ses affaires dans un sac pour faire glisser dans un aéroport. Alors...

Echange avec Stella peut être,  elle fait aussi sa valise