Martina & Alberto General Chat 2019 #2

happyone

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

When things happen one time..ok perfectly possible,when it happens same way a second time..ok still possible..when it happens same way multiple times..no foking way🤣.

it says its a isp issue what you think they might be lying and its not a coincidence that they always go down when guests are here im shocked shocked I tell you lol

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

it says its a isp issue what you think they might be lying and its not a coincidence that they always go down when guests are here im shocked shocked I tell you lol

Hehe.Well could be This theory also..maybe their internet services aren't "strong" enought to deal with all the movement of all three,four persons in the house so it gots down,IPs gets crazy.Thats explains why it happens usualy when they have guests.Rlc should get  great internet services from a good company in some modern country like Zambia,Spain have terrible bad internetemma stone lol GIF

• Like 1

es la unica pareja real de la pagina , y cuando tienen invitados todos queremos ver . toda la gente que antes se repartia en 25 casas , ahora estamos conectados en una sola o dos , el internet en barcelona funciona perfectamente y mas en el centro , las casas de las chicas tambien estan en barcelona y funcionan perfectamente , mucha gente mirando lo mismo ese es el problema , deberian  subir el sueldo a martina y alberto y traer mas amigos a casa . 

• Upvote 1

If anyone has replay they should go and check and open their eyes as everyone was in bed and the only guest that was in the house was the girl that showered fully naked a guy was their last night and left and also another guy was there over the weekend and each time they didn't turn off the apartment. It's always the same fucking stories the whole time either it's the massive orgies theory or it's because everyone says that any time any guests put one foot in the door the apartment goes down. which isn't true. I would always like for anyone who make a theory to always back it up with evidence. I don't have evidence as i'm going by what i see and go with the ISP issue.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Daleys said:

If anyone has replay they should go and check and open their eyes as everyone was in bed and the only guest that was in the house was the girl that showered fully naked a guy was their last night and left and also another guy was there over the weekend and each time they didn't turn off the apartment. It's always the same fucking stories the whole time either it's the massive orgies theory or it's because everyone says that any time any guests put one foot in the door the apartment goes down. which isn't true. I would always like for anyone who make a theory to always back it up with evidence. I don't have evidence as i'm going by what i see and go with the ISP issue.

Thanks, Daleys. I was about to write my comment when yours appeared on the screen. I agree with every sentence you have written. What a consistent and sensible response. Thanks,

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Daleys said:

People are free to have their views of things,house gone offline three times in short time always with guests in house,maybe a big ..or maybe not.And as other user sayed..the internet in Barcelona and most urban regions of Spain is pretty good,So house going offline three times for more than half a day is dubious to say at least.Could be orgies,a circus mounted in house,visits of family that don't want be on cam or even just ISP isues,for sure just one thing..diferent people,diferent opinions.With the last residents Sabrina&Carina house was a lot less offline,now seems years later internet in Spain got a lot worst😅.

More isp issues😳,please move out from Spain to a modern country with good internet connection!Obviously Spain 2Mb,56k modem, adsl connections don't work minimal good,try a modern country with fast net😐.