Nina & Kira (2019) Part #2

8 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Thanks, but could I have a steak dinner, instead? I love rib-eye steaks and
lightly cooked (crispy) asparagus. :angel: :biggrin:

You got it!  And couldn't agree more.  Medium-rare?  I like to add a dash of ground coriander to my rib-eye, with a wild mushroom/shallot saute, and a generous sprinkle of fresh grated parm on my asparagus.  Is that okay with you?  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

You got it!  And couldn't agree more.  Medium-rare?  I like to add a dash of ground coriander to my rib-eye, with a wild mushroom/shallot saute, and a generous sprinkle of fresh grated parm on my asparagus.  Is that okay with you? 

OK, now you're just teasing me! That sounds absolutely scrumptious!! I
don't think I've ever had coriander on anything, but I'm always up for new
tastes, especially if it involves steak and asparagus (or lobster or crab).
And medium rare it is. 👍👍

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I was just teasing her a wee bit. We do that a lot around here ("we", as in
several of us). 

As an RLC ex-pat, I hope to befriend and win over the CCF community.  I'm a nice guy, really, despite how I came across at first.  Very unlike me.  I drive a truck long haul and have a dog and two cats, and that's about it.  I have read copious amounts of CCF archives, and I know for sure that Ash is a very good soul, a real person and not a faker, and I look forward to her future posts.  We can all have fun here!  It's just that... I am very passionate about N&K.  And especially K.  

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

OK, now you're just teasing me! That sounds absolutely scrumptious!! I
don't think I've ever had coriander on anything, but I'm always up for new
tastes, especially if it involves steak and asparagus (or lobster or crab).
And medium rare it is. 👍👍

Mmmmmkay, when we get into lahbstah and crayabs, that's a whole nother ballgame, Cal Ripken Jr!  Now we're talkin OLD BAY baby!  

oldbay.JPG

• Like 1

I watch them and i like the house because is diferent from 90% of the houses in cam sites..is mostly real life in cams,with a true couple,their true pets(not a pet they gona get in some place and put in house..then when they leave or change houses the poor pets are gone..),I like they aren't naked all the time..would like them to have more naught friends..more exciting sex,more variation etc,But..all the positive things i said prior Absolutely compensate the less interesting stuff.This days real life in cams in cam sites is more and more a exception than a rule..so i will watch the others house for the action,crazy sex sessions and this one(and a couple more)for pure joy of voyerism.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, turkey said:

I am wonder off 'Doe-Eyes ' is still a friend ??😊

I am sorry to report to you, sadly, Doe is no longer a friend.  Doe will no longer be around, ever.  There was an incredible break-up among the Three Russkiteers, and it was very sad to witness.  And despite what some may claim, it was NOT because of the threesome they had.  Granted, the threesome they had created some great tension among all of them, and some quite dramatic moments between N&K, but it was not the ultimate reason for their dissolution.  It goes way, way deeper than that.  

Like you, I would love to see Doe reappear, somewhere.  She was absolutely stunning.  Her eyes were... doe-like.  Soft and innocent.  

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I watch them and i like the house because is diferent from 90% of the houses in cam sites..is mostly real life in cams,with a true couple,their true pets(not a pet they gona get in some place and put in house..then when they leave or change houses the poor pets are gone..),I like they aren't naked all the time..would like them to have more naught friends..more exciting sex,more variation etc,But..all the positive things i said prior Absolutely compensate the less interesting stuff.This days real life in cams in cam sites is more and more a exception than a rule..so i will watch the others house for the action,crazy sex sessions and this one(and a couple more)for pure joy of voyerism.

Well put my friend, you get it.  You GET IT.  I wish others would.  I agree, more naughty friends and different sex (they tried - that's a whole nother funny story LOL) would be nice, but it's not what they do.  They have day jobs, they are busy (well, Kira is), they have real LIVES outside of these shenanigans.  They just like being on cam - i.e. they are anti-voyeurs, does that make sense? - they do not care about us voyeuring them, but they like putting themselves out there for us to watch.  I guess that doesn't make sense either.  The CB and MFC and Xhamster stuff - that's not N&K.  That's ACTING.  Very POOR acting indeed, even I will admit that.  I get a bigger boner watching Kira cook couscous on the stove at home.  They need to stick to real life.  In the 15 days I've been on VHTV, they haven't done ANYthing different than when they were on RLC.  To me, and to them, they just made an apartment move - much better place, much better environment - same situation.  Which is what I hoped for and I got.  It's perfect.  I really hoped they wouldn't change who they really are, and they didn't.  Like you said, ze, watch others for the crazy sex action, and watch N&K for the joy of pure voyeurism.   

The refrigerator is fixed, by the way, in case anyone was wondering.  

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, jjkopite said:

Just tell them to read the site and then they can reply directly if they wish.

No, they do not want to get involved in this kind of discussion. It would be sterile, they do not need additional fighting. Their life is already pretty busy.
They know that they are appreciated by some, what they like, and denigrated by others, which they do not care about.

• Like 8