Nina & Kira (2019) Part #2

jabbath1987

19 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

I forgive Ash, it's easy to do at first.  Back in 2015 we were ALL wondering who was who.  Just read the 2014 RLCF archives for a good LOL of confused individuals.  But we eventually got it straight (oops, a gay pun).  Nina = tatts, cute itty bitties, loves the couch and bed and her phone.  Kira = very toned physique, beautiful boobs, an ass that would snap a dick off, loves to cook, can be found in the kitchen.  Hope this helps!  

Hi sturm, I screen shot your post. It should keeps  me straight till I get it!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

You have to be able to twist your mind. My guess, is that she can bring herself to feeling that she possess a dick and the other one can bring herself to feeling that that the dick is real. That is a real dick shaped dildo, not just a vibrator. It matters.

To be fair, there are numerous combinations of how this all works, that's just one example. I'm sure someone here interview them and will explain in detail exactly how the feel and exactly why they do it and how it's enjoyable to them. Cause apparently that's what it takes to truly understand them and enjoy them. Enjoy 😁

I am sure they are having fun. they both are pretty girls and it's enjoyable to watch them. I just wished they would have left the lights on 😃

• Like 3