Masha General Chat Topic 2019 August #2

happyone

6 minutes ago, rado07 said:

the only technician was withdrawn
he is now working on angelina in GoV that's more important

Ho god..my fears were real..they closed the COV house and are reopening it with just one resident show girl.Rip rlc.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

Yesterday another apartment died, Belle & Nate, Masha's apartment is in the ventilator, and from what I see with many abuses
done I hope the whole RLC doesn't have a heart attack!

it's not died, he evolves in GOV instead of COV 😉

Just watched Sara/boyfriend have REAL passionate sex. How refreshing. So much better than watching an ugly, sadistic freak of nature try to rip through a girls cervix. IMO the best thing to happen on this site was getting rid of Sasha and Sam. 

• Like 1

For us spectators who do not see the Belle & Nate apartment died. For some of his own RLCs who don't like the truth of still seeing them there now, that of Masha now too. But do you claim to be a normal malfeasance and are being fooled and judging the others you lost these days?

i don't believe one second the problem is the electricity issue, in all modern countries (italy include) the electricity is back faster exept when there is a big storm or things like that

this is just another fake excuse give by rlc 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, firewall said:

i don't believe one second the problem is the electricity issue, in all modern countries (italy include) the electricity is back faster exept when there is a big storm or things like that

The responsibility of the energy supplier ends with the house connection
The owener is responsible in the house
I think they do not have technicians to handle the problem
they can not or do not want to
Maybe RLC does not like that there were so many members there

55 minutes ago, firewall said:

you are correct!!