Masha General Chat Topic 2019 August #2

happyone

19 minutes ago, moreau said:

Éva de retour enfin une bonne nouvelle chez RLC ...j ' ai repris un abonnement 

There's no saying that she will return in an apartment. For all we know this is just a visit and we don't even know how long she is staying.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Sam and Eva were open. It doesn't seem like she's open with this new guy. Sam was also a lot more adventurous than this new guy... a LOT more. I'll be perfectly honest here, I'm not expecting a whole lot. We'll be lucky if Eva and her boyfriend even have sex, and if they do it might all be under covers. Any chance of Eva hooking up with Dick is completely out the window.

Eva is much more subdued with this guy. Perhaps she is still getting over the issues that come with divorce. Looks like she has lost weight as well. But I am in full agreement with you two posts. 

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

We'll be lucky if Eva and her boyfriend even have sex, and if they do it might all be under covers.

Well looks like I was right. Sex under covers and was so timid and slow that it was pretty awful. So disappointing.. man...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rado07 said:

No sex!
if Eva wants something, she gets that (Baldy)
I think what they are playing now is the plan for the visit

I really hope it wasn't because it was, it was definitely some of the worst sex I've ever seen on RLC.

• Like 2

Éva a toujours son alliance .....je ne suis pas certain  qu' elle a divorcé .....RCL ramène les filles qui font de l ' audience et doit leur donner billet d ' avion et indemnisation confortable pour venir  .....il n '  y a que l ' alcool qui puisse sauver le séjour et voir Éva  grimper au plafond