Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #3

happyone

Goodmorning sweetie ❤️ still haven't gotten over how fucking sexy you where yesterday, I love when you open that incredible ass wide for my slippery cock, defenitely our hottest fuck to this date, I can't get enough of you sweetheart, kiss ❤️

• Like 1

On 9/3/2019 at 11:36 AM, jimbo4 said:

There's a saying in the UK regarding what you have posted, it's contentious but in many cases true, its this " If you can't feed them, don't breed them "

And sometimes when some of the single mum's are asked who the father is, they smugly respond " The Government " which indirectly is the taxpayers who do go to work.

I am in no way moralizing on this issue, suffice to say that the difference is that unemployment benefit in Russia is abysmal, between $23 and $171 per month, whereas in the UK it is substantially more.

Poverty for anyone is a soul destroying thing, and everything is relative. Most people would if they had any pride work at anything to put bread on the table, in Russia there possibly is not a social stigma to girls who work in the " sex industry" as there might be in the UK or America perhaps, at least she is doing something, and she must get days like everyone else when she is not happy doing her " job "......Nothing is a vacation, if you depend on it for your living.

When she decides to stop doing what she does she will have no problem at all adapting to a " regular " job, in my opinion.

You babble a lot and your blind love for this woman cloud your judgement. She is on an all expenses paid Vacation for years. She doesn't know the first thing about working a full-time job. End of story.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, kris66 said:

You babble a lot and your blind love for this woman cloud your judgement. She is on an all expenses paid Vacation for years. She doesn't know the first thing about working a full-time job. End of story.

I suppose I must concede to your superior knowledge regarding this person, you obviously know her capabilities intimately......Who am I to dispute such evidence.

I have no blind love for this woman whatsoever, I call it as I see it....If in my opinion she is not worth the membership money then I say so, and when she again in my opinion pleases me I also say so......I have no " blind " love or dislike for anyone, why would I......Which it seems you are more than capable of expressing, especially your dislike of her.

It seems to me my friend that your blind dislike and lack of respect toward her are " clouding your judgement "  or perhaps I touched a nerve? which seems the likely reason.

• Like 6

Leora seems to be enjoying her new toy, and it seems kitty's neighbour loves it too....It also seems that while kitty's neighbour is enjoying it, the possibility of being spanked for having so much fun seems a potential prospect for further enjoyment in the future.... or it may just be wishful thinking on my part 😄