Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #3

happyone

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Basicaly most of times it's a matter of $$$.No one have sex,bates in cams for free,they expose their most intimate aspects of life's,if they werent being payed then i would say 80,90% of This residents and guests wouldn't even get naked in front of cams.In this specific case i bet Leora is being very well payed(and good for her and her family),she left her family and moved to another country,alone,apart from the ones she loves to pose for cam etc.People don't do things for free,even less sex in front of cams to thousands of people watch.This is true to any house in any cam site.

Yep its all about money eh funny that. Wonder if her family watch her as well :biggrin: As far as perecentages go i would probably say at least 95% :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

I am a prostitute ..... a prostitute of my work ... I own two sports nutrition stores and I like my job .. but everything I do I do for money,
I have to maintain my image and body, dedicating 3 hours of gym for 4 days a week and eating a balanced diet, all that I do for money, so that my clients feel good ...
I do not like what I do, I would forget about the gym for a season, I would eat everything I wanted, I would drink without thinking about the calories I consume, but everything has a price, and it is the money, to have the house I have, the car, pool, etc ... etc ...
so we all prostitute ourselves for money ..
one thing is to accept it and another thing is that we like it ..
she returned to the project for money, and I respect it, we all have needs and to get things we sacrifice others.
l

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yep its all about money eh funny that. Wonder if her family watch her as well :biggrin: As far as perecentages go i would probably say at least 95% :biggrin:

Money moves the world,love also,But nowdays money even more😂.

• Like 1

I would never think anything wrong of Leora, we all do things to improve our life ...
that I did not like what I saw the other day, does not mean that I do not want to read, I love her and I really like how she is ...
I think I have been and possibly be one of his most loyal fans.
I have had a wonderful time with her and I give thanks for that ..
I will always wish him the best.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, raul399 said:

she returned to the project for money, and I respect it, we all have needs and to get things we sacrifice others.

Thats rather a contradiction using the word respect for a self exposing site :biggrin:

The fact we talk about the things,houses,,residents and like or dislike somethings doesn't mean we don't like them,for exemple i like Leora,but still have my own opinion about things(thank god),my fav girl was kitty and i always manage to be critic of her when i felt something wasn't very good or was bad,think this is very important,what someone may find perfect other may find sub par.As i said prior is fine to be a fan,it's terrible to be a fanatic.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

And the same Negative Nancys are on this thread. 

The Goddess is nothing special? - funny then that she is probably the most watched girl on a voyeur site in the world and it's not even close.

RLC know damn well they struck gold.

now that i know you are reading my posts again, you are still delusional!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1