Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #3

happyone

Hace 47 minutos, Brian Smith dijo:

Si escuchas a Raúl, quien debe haber dejado este foro unas 20 veces en los últimos días, pero en realidad nunca se fue ...

Con Raúl es como tratar de entender un sonido del mejor escritor y bardo de todos los tiempos, me atrevo a decir que Will Shakespeare no es menos ...

Así que estamos en buena compañía con dicho español ... Si dijera que tenían en Riddles que el gran Riddler estaríamos orgullosos de que estaría cerca de la marca ...

Antes de cada frase de estallido, él solo dice "Adivina esto" ... sin duda es material de taquilla ...

hahaha Brian ..... I said that I was leaving rlc .. for reasons that I will not explain ... hahaha ..
leave this impossible chat .. I have a lot of fun with my daring comments .. hahaha
if someone wants me to go back to rlc to raise their hands and smile ... thanks ...
a hug brian

Hello Leora

Thanks for the show today. I was already afraid that some negative posts about your famous bate on the table, would influence your performance, because more than 48 hours since then, without activity, it's not usual .....

BTW Leora, you must have a lot of patience with us .... because we, as a public, want everything, and its opposite ...

We all remember: 

- when Paul was at home, while he was studying, it was just voices asking you to send him to buy  peanuts, or have a beer, Paul away from home ... when he got a job and came home every day, then they said, should only come home on the weekend or once a month .... when he decided to work at home, he was the permanent black cloud, .... when you once called him to your bed(room), you were a fake, it was all staged, blablabla .... now SOMEONE wants him back ...
-with Eva, and I'm one of those who agree that you should have her with you, the pampering was fuck the dog, somebody kill the dog, throw the dog out the window ... now they want the dog  back(and well) ... .

-Others then, we all remember walking around begging your social networking/social contacts. When they achieved it, they thought they were your owners. They kicked all the commentators,  offended, etc ... BUT,  when you kicked them in the ass, then they attacked you, that the RLC should expel you (you and Paul), that you are the oldest couple, and blablabla again .. .
As you see, several attacks, and now one more, because you "bate" on the table ........ ridiculous. Maybe someone here, thinks it's better if you "bate" on the bed, under the blankets and with the light off ... ahahahah - maybe, like this, you will attract more subscribers......ahahahah

Leora, do us a favor: BE YOURSELF, with all your faults and virtues, that whoever loves you, will always do it ... and who hates you, has no place in this forum.
BTW,  don't forget to use the table.... we were waiting.

Kiss

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Suicida said:

Do you guys know what film was Leora watching? She cried at the end and I just wanted to hug her. She's really cute when she cries.

She does get emotionally involved. I don't like to see anybody cry but that's a good cry.

• Like 2

Finally got a chance to catch up on some caps, wow, yummier than ever ❤️ and Great angle in the bedroom, can finally see that dildo go in and out the butt clearly, nomnomnom, Will continue to watch closely and wait for when she pulls it out, and spreads her hole wide open for me 😉

• Like 2

11 hours ago, lwis said:

Bonjour Leora

Merci pour le spectacle aujourd'hui. Je craignais déjà que certains articles négatifs sur votre célèbre discours sur la table ne puissent influencer votre performance, car plus de 48 heures depuis lors, sans activité, ce n'est pas habituel .....

BTW Leora, vous devez avoir beaucoup de patience avec nous .... car nous, en tant que public, voulons tout, et son contraire ...

Nous nous souvenons tous de: 

- Quand Paul était à la maison, pendant ses études, c’étaient juste des voix qui vous demandaient de l’envoyer acheter des cacahuètes, ou prendre une bière, Paul loin de chez lui… quand il a trouvé un travail et est rentré tous les jours, dit, ne devrait venir à la maison que le week-end ou une fois par mois .... quand il a décidé de travailler à la maison, il était le nuage noir permanent, .... quand vous l'avez appelé une fois dans votre lit (chambre), vous étiez un faux, tout a été mis en scène, blablabla .... maintenant, quelqu'un veut le récupérer ...
-avec Eva, et je suis de ceux qui sont d'accord pour que vous l'ayez avec vous, le chouchou était un putain de chien, quelqu'un tuez le chien, jetez le chien par la fenêtre ... maintenant ils veulent que le chien revienne (et bien) ....

- Dans d’ autres cas , nous nous souvenons tous d’être allés quémander vos réseaux sociaux / contacts sociaux. Quand ils l'ont réalisé, ils ont pensé qu'ils étaient vos propriétaires. Ils ont donné un coup de pied à tous les commentateurs, offensés, etc. MAIS, quand vous leur avez donné un coup de pied dans le cul, ils vous ont attaqué, pour que le RLC vous expulse (vous et Paul), que vous soyez le couple le plus âgé et blablabla à nouveau. .
Comme vous le voyez, plusieurs attaques, et maintenant une de plus, parce que vous "battez" sur la table ........ ridicule. Peut-être que quelqu'un ici pense qu'il est préférable que vous "jouiez" sur le lit, sous les couvertures et avec la lumière éteinte ... ahahahah - peut-être, comme ça, vous attirerez plus d'abonnés ...... ahahahah

Leora, faites-nous une faveur : SOYEZ VOUS-MÊME, avec tous vos défauts et vos vertus, que celui qui vous aime le fasse toujours ... et qui vous déteste n'a pas sa place dans ce forum.
BTW, n'oubliez pas d'utiliser la table ... nous attendions.

Baiser

Excellent !!! 👏👏👏

• Like 5

13 hours ago, lwis said:

Hello Leora

Thanks for the show today. I was already afraid that some negative posts about your famous bate on the table, would influence your performance, because more than 48 hours since then, without activity, it's not usual .....

BTW Leora, you must have a lot of patience with us .... because we, as a public, want everything, and its opposite ...

We all remember: 

- when Paul was at home, while he was studying, it was just voices asking you to send him to buy  peanuts, or have a beer, Paul away from home ... when he got a job and came home every day, then they said, should only come home on the weekend or once a month .... when he decided to work at home, he was the permanent black cloud, .... when you once called him to your bed(room), you were a fake, it was all staged, blablabla .... now SOMEONE wants him back ...
-with Eva, and I'm one of those who agree that you should have her with you, the pampering was fuck the dog, somebody kill the dog, throw the dog out the window ... now they want the dog  back(and well) ... .

-Others then, we all remember walking around begging your social networking/social contacts. When they achieved it, they thought they were your owners. They kicked all the commentators,  offended, etc ... BUT,  when you kicked them in the ass, then they attacked you, that the RLC should expel you (you and Paul), that you are the oldest couple, and blablabla again .. .
As you see, several attacks, and now one more, because you "bate" on the table ........ ridiculous. Maybe someone here, thinks it's better if you "bate" on the bed, under the blankets and with the light off ... ahahahah - maybe, like this, you will attract more subscribers......ahahahah

Leora, do us a favor: BE YOURSELF, with all your faults and virtues, that whoever loves you, will always do it ... and who hates you, has no place in this forum.
BTW,  don't forget to use the table.... we were waiting.

Kiss

men like you, make women like leora richer. Bravo!

• Like 2