Sofi & Kirill (2019) Part #2

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, cx2328 said:

They got their room unbanned for anyone wondering. They re-verified everyone that goes on cam.

ok ask their manager (it's maybe you i don't know 🙂) to put very good cameras in their new apartment and put this shit cam 3 and 5 was in the the living room in the garbage thanks you

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

ok ask their manager (it's maybe you i don't know 🙂) to put very good cameras in their new apartment and put this shit cam 3 and 5 was in the the living room in the garbage thanks you

Seriously, when are you going to realize that they don't give a shit about the VH audience? People have already explained this to you.

• Like 1

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Seriously, when are you going to realize that they don't give a shit about the VH audience? People have already explained this to you.

wait end of december for see the result we can make a conclusion after , stay cool it's sunday

9 hours ago, Weeboabby said:

Hi @StnCld316 can you please put this realm into offline section as they are on their holibobs. Thanks.

Was moved a few hours ago.   Lights keep flickering on and off most of the day due to Freezing Rain and it's playing havoc on my Internet Connection.   

Thanks

23 hours ago, firewall said:

they are online on CB and seems they already moved in their new place, don't need to wait end of december we know they are not on vacation 🙂

maybe they ordered brand new cams on Amazon and now waiting for delivery😜

• Like 1

8 hours ago, waldi said:

I think it's over; apartment eventually disappeared from the list;

i got the same answer: they are on vacation till end of december

the only thing i see is they are in a new apartment on CB and they are online almost every days with the same team so i don't think they are on vacation

3 minutes ago, firewall said:

i got the same answer: they are on vacation till end of december

the only thing i see is they are in a new apartment on CB and they are online almost every days with the same team so i don't think they are on vacation

Would be the first and probably not the last that could lie on that.. vacations and relocations transformed on bye bye.. but don't think so, they need it 

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Would be the first and probably not the last that could lie on that.. vacations and relocations transformed on bye bye.. but don't think so, they need it 

yes it's not the first time, personally i think we will see them return soon in this new apartment, just need to buy some good cams and install them in this apartment

Just now, firewall said:

yes it's not the first time, personally i think we will see them return soon in this new apartment, just need to buy some good cams and install them in this apartment

Keep dreaming :biggrin: Don't know what would be the best surprise.. that happening or voyeurlife be online :biggrin::biggrin: