Sicilia & Pablo (2019) Part #1

Guest Just In

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's nothing wrong with the lighting in the apartment - it was perfectly fine until Secilia turned the lights off in that half of the livingroom.

What this apartment desperately needs is more camera's. It's a big apartment and they have concentrated on covering blindspots at the expense of focusing in on where the action will take place. I would say that at least 2 extra cams are needed in that large livingroom.

Also we appear to have lost a bedroom cam.

• Like 2

I find it interesting again to watch this apartment. Amazed by the forum last night, I have looked at the timeline. The presence of Pablo's brother changed a lot.

Funny to see how the boy refused in vain for 20 minutes yesterday to leave the apartment, 22:10. Also funny, I think last night, Pablo's brother fucked the boy's girlfriend and today he uses his bike.

Do these things belong to the show?

First she smoochs a long time with the boy, now that he is gone again with Pablo's brother, here comes live in.

2 hours ago, stanley said:

This is the livingroom last night one second before Secilia turned the light off and one second after.

LightsOn.thumb.jpg.d7092cbe8f3bd6310640f6134953d726.jpg  0

LightsOff.thumb.jpg.b1de3f4cc5c1911a8a70e75dffd56e57.jpg  0

I don't have a problem with the lights getting turned off, but it may have been better to turn off the others so that the night vision could kick in.

• Like 2

• Guest changed the title to Sicilia & Pablo (2019) Part #1