Beverley & Hugo (2019) Part #1

5 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

I've built hundreds of fences in my life which involved setting square posts into round holes😀

In the context of your statement smartass care to explain your way out of this one.😀😀

Lol only if you have a small post pal 🤣

• Like 2

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Lol only if you have a small post pal 🤣

Is that it!!!,and here's me thinking your were going to baffle me with some technical bullshit about fencing.pal you knowing everything about everything.lol😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Is that it!!!,and here's me thinking your were going to baffle me with some technical bullshit about fencing.pal you knowing everything about everything.lol😀

Nahhh as it was you just thought I would keep it simple 😄

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Nahhh as it was you just thought I would keep it simple 😄

Here's a deal,you stick to defragging fucking servers or what ever it is you do and I'll stick to mortice and tenon joints😀

How's that for you pal👍

59 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Behave young lady you'll be needing a change of underwear in a minute 😁😁 I pity Guy later 😂🤣. No,envy could be a better word 😁

That's impossilble at the moment to change my panties. young man , im not currently wearing them. Just got out of the shower!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

That's impossilble at the moment to change my panties. young man , im not currently wearing them. Just got out of the shower!

Bloody hell Ash, made me go all hot and bothered then,must go an have a fag and calm me down, or should I say vape lool.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1