Beverley & Hugo (2019) Part #1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Obviously participants left and the place now removed from list. Another one for the archives @StnCld316 Thanks 👍

Is it official? Because by the answer of their contact i didn't understand that way.. but probably something changed and that visit of the main manager may have been an indicative of that

Just now, Sparkles said:

Is it official? Because by the answer of their contact i didn't understand that way.. but probably something changed and that visit of the main manager may have been an indicative of that

Support said they are gone and place therefore off list. Last pics I saw was a totally empty appartement without any belongings.

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Support said they are gone and place therefore off list. Last pics I saw was a totally empty appartement without any belongings.

So that may explain why not even a "farewell" tweet.. To bad that guest girl is now "lost", the tenants never seems that they wanted to be there

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

So that may explain why not even a "farewell" tweet.. To bad that guest girl is now "lost", the tenants never seems that they wanted to be there

Seems only the places who earned some merit get a farewell tweet. A&J got a very nice one for example...