Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #4

happyone

13 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Our most gracious majesty Queen Elizabeth has in fact reigned for 67 years so far, she has been a good monarch as monarchs go, can't be said about her offspring's though.....Bunch of twats, and now we have imported an American twat to boost the breeding stakes......Now she is someone you really should take the piss out off....Either that or put her in RLC.....She says she's an actress...then let her join all the other actresses.

I have never been a Monarchy follower.  They're just another form that Leeches off the Taxpayers.  Maybe at sometime the Monarchy had served a purpose but in todays times their services are not really required any further. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bernt said:

elle regarde quoi par la fenêtre?

I don't know ... when he started playing in the guest room ... I left ... so I don't know what really happened ..
it's saturday night .. you have to go out and have fun with real girls .. hahaha

37 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I have never been a Monarchy follower.  They're just another form that Leeches off the Taxpayers.  Maybe at sometime the Monarchy had served a purpose but in todays times their services are not really required any further. 

I am not a follower but I do like her, she has done the UK no harm, in fact she has probably done a lot of good, brings a great deal of revenue into the country, so to an extent she earns her keep and leeches of no one......But as I mentioned ....The other snot gobblers are not worth a toss.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I am not a follower but I do like her, she has done the UK no harm, in fact she has probably done a lot of good, brings a great deal of revenue into the country, so to an extent she earns her keep and leeches of no one......But as I mentioned ....The other snot gobblers are not worth a toss.

:biggrin:

14 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Our most gracious majesty Queen Elizabeth has in fact reigned for 67 years so far, she has been a good monarch as monarchs go, can't be said about her offspring's though.....Bunch of twats, and now we have imported an American twat to boost the breeding stakes......Now she is someone you really should take the piss out off....Either that or put her in RLC.....She says she's an actress...then let her join all the other actresses.

Dayum, that was scathing, bro.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Leora must be ready for a visit from a good friend. It has been my hope since Leora deceded to rejoin the party that her friend Emmy (as we call her) would come and stay with her for an extended stay away from home. I really would enjoy watching the relationship they have together, as you can tell they really do enjoy each others company. I will add this as well. Some of the funniest times are when Leora and Emmy drink, they are just hilarious to watch. It is obvious that neither one of then really drinks much, and that is what makes so interesting to watch. Second I think that Emmy would be much more not on edge, if she was around Leora without Paul being in the picture. Who knows there could be another devil in Miss Jones hiding deep in that soul. Leora don't you think it about time for a visit again ?

I love the idea.